Pssst

You were staying on the tour bus with Sam for a while. It was the middle of the night, you stayed on the top bunk and he stayed on the bottom one. Everyone was sleeping but you couldn't and neither could Sam.

"Babe?" He whispers to see if you're awake.

You peek your head down at him. He motions for you to come down so of course you do. The area is tiny so you have to lay on top of him.

"I miss you." He smiles through the dark. You softly kiss his neck as he places his hands on your butt squeezing you close to him.

Your hips automatically move against him he starts to kiss your lips sliding his tongue in your mouth. "Sam we aren't alone." You say as you feel him get hard.

"Everyone is sleeping right?" You blush nervously.

He slides your shorts off and pulls his hard out of his boxers. The only thing between you guys is your panties. The two of you decide to keep your shirts on but Sam pinches your nipples as the get hard and erected. Your panties are soaking wet. You are still nervous that there are other people on the bus.

You bite your lip keeping quiet as Sam slides a finger into you. He pushes it deeper rubbing your clit with his thumb. He takes your panties off and pushes you down on his big hard. You softly moan as you go down. You hold both of Sam's hands squeezing them as you ride him he kiss you to keep you quiet. A few moans slip but you can't help it. You squeeze his hands extra tight when you cum and you feel him shoot inside of you nice and warmly.

You lay on his chest for a moment. "I love you baby." He whispers.

"I love you too Sam." You kiss him and put your jammies back on them get in your bed.

When you wake up the next morning you smell the coffee so you climb out of bed. First you go pee then into the living room area and sit on Sam's lap.

"Hey you know what's weird?" Van asks Sam.

"What's that?" Sam asks as he wraps his arms around you.

"I heard these noises last night and I don't know what it was. Was it just me?" Your heart drops but you don't say anything.

"Umm. What? That's weird. I didn't hear anything." He makes a face like he's confused.

"Yeah me too!" Tyrone says.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was out last night really tired." You get up and decide noes a good time to go get ready.