Angelica

You rolled over next to Sam. Today was an exciting day! You were turning twenty one and couldn't be more excited than to be spending the entire day with Sam who had been your boyfriend for almost two years.

"Good morning, darlin." He smiles when he rolls over swiftly kissing you.

"Hi." You smile kissing him back.

Sam quickly jumps out of bed and takes a shower. You're a little confused he didn't wish you a happy birthday but you're sure he will soon. You get out of bed and make breakfast for the two of you like you always do on your day off.

"Angelica!" He yells from from another room and run to see what he wants. "I'm leaving see you later." He kisses your forehead and walks out the door. You're left there confused and a little heartbroken.

After pulling yourself together you go upstairs and get ready because you still wanted to celebrate even if you had to do it alone. You showered and did your hair and makeup. You decided on a simple dress and sandals, you felt a little better but still kinda hurt Sam didn't even say happy birthday to you.

After a long day of shopping, eating, and going to get your nails done you finally make it up. The house is dark but Sam's car is out front. You walk through the front door and see a trail of roses, of course you follow. The trail lead to Sam in the backyard with lights strung from end to end and a candlelit dinner waiting for you.

"Happy birthday." He smiles pulling you towards him you can hear 'Die a Happy Man' playing in the background.

The two of you dance the entire song and you couldn't be more happier. When the song ends Sam kisses you then drops down to his knee.

"Angelica, will you do me the honors in spending the rest of your life with me?" You tear up nodding  yes and he slides the ring on your finger.

This has been the best birthday you could have every imagines well better than you could imagine in you're entire life.