Publicity (2)

A/N
So how many of you like 2-3 part imagines? Do you like sexual imagines? What would you like more of? Any idea? Let me know!!
~Mrs. Hunt~

You feel Sam's hand on your back as you stand out in the cold. "Don't touch me." You immediately snap at him.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks innocently.

"Don't fucking baby me." You yell at him. "How could you?" You cry.

"How could I what?" He frowns look down with his hands in his pockets.

"You did this just for publicity. I loved you Sam. I fell for you and this whole thing was a lie. " you scream at him crying.

"Baby baby. Wait a minute. " He's filled with anger.

He marches back in the restaurant and you follow him.

"What the hell is wrong with you." He grabs John by his collar slamming him into the table. "I told you I was done with that, I wasn't doing that anymore." He starts to punch John.

You're still a little confused. Van grabs Sam off of John. You run over to Sam. "Why would you even believe I didn't love you." He yells in your face and you jump back startled, your eyes start to water up. "How could you listen to that guy. Huh?" He drills you. "I want that punk fired." He yells at everyone. Sam grabs your hand and walks out of the restaurant through the back door.

The drive is silent to your hotel room. You open the door to get out and Sam pulls it back closed so the two of you sit in the parking lot.

"Baby, Please please forgive me. Hear me out first. When we first met I wanted to be with you so bad and they wouldn't let me because you weren't famous. I came up with this brilliant idea that we could date and id look good for dating a fan. I was suppose to break up with you after three month but I told them to wait longer and longer because they would get off my back. I kept saying I would but I never really wanted to. Y/N I really do love you and hope you forgive me. Please Y/N."

You're lost for words but Sam's are so sincere and you know he's telling the truth. You know he couldn't have pretended to feel like this for so long if he really didn't. You lean over and kiss him letting him know you forgive him. He gently pulls you onto his lap as the two of you kiss. You forgive him even though it hurt the way you found out everything.