Kristin (winner 2)

Today was a very rainy and gloomy day. Sam had just gotten home yesterday and you missed him so much.

"Kristin what are we going to do today?" Sam asks after you've eaten breakfast.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. Whatever you what baby."

"I'm on it, stay here." He kisses your forehead and walks out of the room.

You couldn't even imagine what he's gonna do but anything with him will be nice. You sit and wait patiently playing on your phone a bit. Sam walks in the kitchen grabbing a few snacks but you still aren't quite sure what he's doing. He smirks and walks back to the living room which you can't see.

"OK close your eyes and I'll guide you." He walks behind you holding you by your waist as your eyes are shut.

You're nervous when he makes you get on your knees and crawl a little bit. When you open your eyes he's made a fort in the living room. He's so spontaneous and you love that about him. You can see the TV from in the fort. He's got your favorite movie about to play.

"Is this OK babe?" He asks as he cuddles up behind you wrapping his arms around you kissing your neck softly.

"Perfect" you hold one of his hands relaxing against him.

The rest of the day you don't leave the small fort and eat snack while watching movies. Sam does steal an occasional kiss from you but you don't mind that at all.