Chapter 1

Dipper
" Alright kids it's time for me to drop you off at school now." Stan said. " Oh my gosh Dipper! I can't believe we're juniors now!!" Mabel squealed. I only groaned and got off my seat and walked out of the Shack. " I can't wait to see my girls!!" Mabel. " Mabel you just saw them yesterday!" I said. " Hey it feels like a long time." she said. " Come on your going to be late!" Stan said. We walked to our uncle's red car and got in the back. " What's your first class Dip?" Mabel asked. " Math." I said. " Oh I got history.....I heard the teacher is very hot and he's young!" Mabel whispered so Stan couldn't hear. "When do you have history?" she asked. I took out my schedule and said " Ugh I have it second." " I rather have two science classes than history!" I complained. Mabel snorted and said " Your such a nerd!" I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to see the brown building of the high school. " We're here kids..have a great day at hell!" Stan joked. We got out of the car and waved goodbye to Stan. " Ahhh!! I see my girls!! See you at lunch Dipper!" Mane said as she ran off towards Candy and Grenda. " Here goes nothing." I told myself. I walked into the building holding my cap to my head, hiding the strange birthmark I had. I made sure I stayed away from the group of bullies that always head for me because of the birthmark and me being gay. I'm also the biggest nerd in the whole school, so that gets me forced to do other people's work, if I don't I get beaten up pretty bad. I found my first period class and walked in. " Hello...you must be Dipper Pines!" a deep voice said. I looked up and saw an old man with black hair and blue eyes. " I'm Mr. Grun." he said holding out his hand. I took it. " Your very early you know." he said. "Yeah I tend to do that." I said. " Well early birds get to choose their seat so go go ahead." he said. I walked over to the first row and sat down the the seat that was closer to the teachers desk. Ring!!!!! A lot of juniors came through the door groaning or still chatting. I ignored people as I opened my bag and pulled out a notebook and a pencil. That's when I felt a hard nudge on my shoulder. I looked and saw the schools most popular boy, Brad, laughing. " Hey gay boy! Already becoming the teachers pet!" he laughed. That's when the whole class erupted with laughter until Mr. Grun said " Class that's enough!" " Today we are going to get to know each other better....Now Mr. Pines will you please start us off..with your name and your favorite...class." he said. " Ok...I'm Dipper Pines...and I like science." I said quietly. " Hahaha gay nerd everybody!!" Brad yelled. The whole class erupted in laughter again. " Enough!!!" Mr. Grun yelled. " Now Brad..since you can't shut it...how about you?" he said. " Me? Well I'm Brad Pittsburgh and my favorite class is picking on gay nerds!" he said. This is going to be a long hour!
🕘🕤🕕🕧🕐Time Skip🕠🕧🕤🕟🕐
" Ok I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Mr. Grun said. I hurried out of the classroom, to avoid Brad and made my way through the crowded hallway. I found my history class and saw my sister outside the door. " Oh hey Dipper!" she said. I walked over and asked " How's this class?" I asked. " Its awesome...the teacher is sooooo hot!" she said. " No how's the actual learning process?" I asked again. " Oh he just said some stuff about taking notes each day and all that boring stuff." she said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the class. Once I was in I saw a young man who looked about 3 years older than me. He had blonde hair and two golden eyes. He also was in a yellow tux and had a top hat on. " Its rude to stare you know." he said. " Oh sorry I'm just used to seeing teachers without a top hat." I said. I felt my cheeks get hot as I found a seat in the front row. " Your three minutes early." he said. " I tend to get to all my classes early." I said. He nodded and asked " What's your name?" " Dipper Pines." I replied. " Oh do you have a twin sister that goes by Mabel Pines?" he asked. " Yeah."I said. " I think she has a crush on me...well who doesn't." he said. " Your starting to sound cocky." I said. He then got up and walked over to me and leaned his face in close to my ear. " I'm very cocky." he whispered. Ring!!!!! He pulled away fats and walked over to his desk, just as students came in. I felt like my face was on fire. " Welcome kids!! I'm your new history teacher!! And my name's Bill Bill Cipher!!" he said.