Chapter 24

Dipper

Beep Beep! I turned off the alarm and got up noticing I'm a little sore from last night. "Did you have to go so rough Bill?" I asked myself. I got up and for dressed in a blue shirt and blue jeans. I walked downstairs to see Mabel and Pacifica ready to go. " Bro you take forever!!" Mabel whined. I chuckled and sat down stuffing my face with cereal that was left for me.
🕐🕧🕤🕘🕐🕜🕕🕒🕠🕟🕧🕟🕤🕘
It was after first period, I was walking to my next class but stopped when I saw all my classmates outside. I walked over to Will and asked " What's going on?" He sighed and grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd. " Last night when Bill came back Isabelle's family was there...we tried to get rid of them but they insisted that they stay..so once Bill walked in the father grabbed him and pulled him to the couch...I guess Isabelle got pregnant from there one night stand." he explained. " What!!?" I whispered. " And the deal was he either marries Isabelle or he won't have any contact with the child." Will said. " What's he going to do!?...he's going to have to marry her...the child can't be fatherless." I said. " Does everyone here know!?" I asked. Will shook his head and said " Bill said he's not going to marry her." " But he has too!!" I said. " No..he doesn't Dipper...he doesn't love her." he said. " But a baby..Will!! A baby!!!" I whispered. " Can Dipper Pines and Will Cipher come into the classroom please!!" I heard Bill yell. I glanced at Will and he shrugged. We made our way through the crowd and into the classroom. Bill closed the door and walked over to me and Will. " Did you tell him?" he asked Will. Will nodded his head and Bill looked at me. " So you understand whats going on?" he asked. " Yeah, but what I dont understand is why arent you going to marry her?" I said. " Really Dipper!! Are you being serious right now!?" he asked. " Well you cant just leave the baby!!" I yelled. " Who put you in charge of what I can and cant do!?" he yelled. " This situation does!! How can you even think about leaving that innocent baby with no father!!!" I yelled. " I dont want to marry a person I dont love Dipper...just because of this mistake-" " Babies are not mistakes Bill!!" I yelled. " Well it is this time!! Why cant you understand!" he yelled. "Because...I lost my parents when I was young!!" I yelled. " What?" he asked. I felt my eyes fill up with tears "My parents died in a car crash...I...I don't want that baby to not have a chance with his or her father......it won't be fair Bill." I said. " Dipper....I'm sorry about your parents....but-" " No...just.....leave me alone." I said. I wiped my eyes and started to walk away. " Dipper! Please!" Bill said grabbing my arm. I yanked it out of his grasp and walked out and ran past the group of kids and into the bathroom.
🕘🕤🕧🕕🕐🕠🕒🕟🕧🕤🕘🕐🕧🕕
" Dipper...it's his choice of he doesn't want to marry her...in fact I think he will marry you!" Mabel said. "But it's a child Mabel...a child he will abandon." I said. " My father..didn't abandon me...but I felt like he didn't want me...and that is the worse feeling in the world...I rather have been abandon then be with a dad who doesn't even want to me there." Pacifica explained. " Was he that bad babe?!" Mabel asked. Pacifica nodded sadly then got back to eating. " Hey guys!" the voice of Will said. I turned to see him standing with his tray of food looking directly at me. " Hey Will!" Mabel said. " Um....Dipper can I say something?" he asked. I nodded knowing what's going to happen. " I just think that is was a little rude to walk out like that to my brother...and also get mad at him for his choices." He said. " And I agree with him....so I'm hoping if you could go apologize." he said. " Bill told you to say this didn't he?" I asked. " Just the apologizing part and the rude thing but I really do agree with him." he explained. " Well then go sit with him....and tell that bastard that I'm not going to apologize for my opinion.....no..for a fact!..... And that he is a selfish jerk!!" I hissed. I heard Mabel gasp and Will take on a deep breath. " The only one who is being a selfish jerk is you Dipper Pines!!.... How does my brother love you!!" he said turning away leaving, going over to where Bill and Kathy were sitting. " I hope your going to apologize Dipper!" Mabel hissed. " I'm not planning anytime soon." I said blandly. Mabel and Pacifica stood up and left going to the same table leaving me alone. I looked over to see Bill watching me with disappointing eyes, until he turned his head to greet my sister and her girlfriend. I sighed. Maybe I am being too stubborn...of course your not!! It's not right!!...but Bill doesn't love her. I shook my head and stood up leaving my tray and walked out into the halls, waiting for the bell to ring.