Chapter 12

Dipper
After a silent dinner with Stan, I decided to go to bed early. I was going to wait for Will and Mabel, but it looks like they are going to take a while on their date. I took my hat off and placed it on my desk. I then took off the rest of my clothes and decided to sleep in my boxers. I laid down and pulled my blanket up to my chest and let out a long sigh. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over.
🕛🕟🕠🕒🕕🕛🕜🕧🕐🕘🕤🕠🕛🕕
Beep Beep!! I sat up and stretched. I pressed the alarm and put my legs over the bed only to feel my feet but something squishy and made a groan. I pulled my feet back in the bed as I saw Will sat up with his hair all over his face. " Did you step on my face?" he asked. " I'm so sorry..I thought you were going to sleep in the couch!" I said. He laughed and said " Its fine...Mabel said I should sleep in here so I did." " Oh...well it's time to get up." I said. Will laughed and said" I'm awake." " But hey it's Friday!!!" I said. He laughed more and got up, stretching his back. " Yep!! I wish it was the weekend though." he said. I nodded and got up and started to get dress.
🕟🕘🕠🕜🕛🕐🕕🕘🕤🕧🕛🕠🕒🕟
" See ya bro bro!" Mabel said walking off with Will. I smiled as I saw their hands intertwined with each other. I walked into the building and made my way through the halls to get to math. Once I made it I opened the door and walked in to find Mr. Grun talking to Bill. " Oh..Mr. Pines, would you mind giving us a few moments to talk?" Mr. Grun asked. I shook my head and walked back out and stood next to the door waiting for Bill to leave. After a few minutes, Bill walked out and gave me a wink. I watched as he left and heard the bell ring.
🕒🕟🕛🕧🕕🕘🕤🕐🕧🕟🕠🕒🕜🕛

I waited outside Bill's door, staring at the handle. For some reason I felt like something is going to happen and it didn't feel like a good thing. I finally decided to go in, knowing Will was in there and that if his brother tried to do anything to me he will stop him. I walked in and sat at my seat, ignoring the smirk Bill gave me. " Looks like Pinetree is second place." he said. " What?" I asked. " He was betting that you would come into class after everybody was in here, but knowing you, you would get to each class early." I heard Will say. Ring!! Thats when the rest of the class came in, chattering and laughing at some stupid joke a person probably made. " Alright class, settle down, Im going to take roll!" Bill said. He started to call names out and people answered, letting him know that they are present. " Grace Sutz." Bill said. The room was silent as Bill marked her down as absent. " Isabelle Tukin." Once again there was no answer, leaving me to think about yesterday when the two girls got in his car. Why aren't they here!? Did something happen to them?!! Does Bill have something to do with them being gone?!! All these unanswered questions ran through my head as Bill started handing out blank sheets of papers out. " Today we are going to take notes about the Egyptians." Bill said. Everyone in the room groaned, including me. As Bill use the projector to show us the notes, I began to ask Will questions. " Don't you think its kind of creepy that Grace and Isabelle aren't here after your brother invited them in his car?" I whispered. Will took a breath and said " No, they probably got sick or had to go somewhere." " Sure they both got sick at the same time right after they got in that car with your brother!" I said. " Mr. Pines and Mr. Cipher! please stop talking during the lesson!!" Bill said. I began clicking my pen, very fast as the next few slides went by, with me not paying attention. Once the light turned on, my head was filled with scenarios of what could've happened to Isabelle and Grace. I needed to clear my head, so I raised my hand. " Yes Pinetree." Bill said. " Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. " Why of course Pinetree!" he said. So I got up and started heading pass him but I tripped and landed into his chest, which cause him to fall, but in the process of flipping us so I was on bottom and him on top. I hit my head on the floor and groaned as I opened my eyes and looked to see Bill stunned too. As I was trying to shake my head out of my daze I felt my pants start to tighten up. No no no nononononoonono! I guess Bill noticed and smirked down at me. I then noticed that we we're crotch to crotch and I could feel his boner on mine. " I'm flattered Pinetree!" he whispered. I felt my face heat up as I pushed him off me and got up and ran for the door. Thankfully no one saw my boner as I was walking down the halls to get to the bathroom.