Chapter 21

Dipper
" Mabel I look fine!" I said. " Your just wearing a red t shirt and jeans!!" Mabel said. " What's wrong with that?" I asked. Mabel rolled her eyes and said " It's your first date with Bill!" " So?" I asked. " You know what your too difficult...I'm going to get Pacifica." Mabel said leaving my room. I chuckled and looked at myself in the mirror that Mabel brought in. I look fine...it's not like we're going anywhere fancy. I patted my hair down and fixed my shirt. It was only 2 so I had about 5 more hours. " Paci..he's being difficult!!" I heard Mabel say outside my door. That's when they both came in and Pacifica looked at me. " No...that won't do...undress now!" Pacifica ordered. " What!? I'm fine...plus I'm a guy!" I said. " I don't care...I'm a lesbian so it shouldn't matter!!" she said. I groaned and started to take off my clothes. Once I was fully undressed I looked at Pacifica and watched as she grabbed a suit out. " You'll look hot in this!" she said. "I can't believe your going on a date!" Mabel yelled. " Were you thinking I was going to stay single forever?!" I asked. "Well yeah." Pacifica said. " Put this on." she demanded throwing me the suit. I rolled my eyes and put the suit on. " This looks to much!" I said, I was now sitting on a chair while Pacifica was fixing my hair. " Stop dissing my work...your a masterpiece!" she said. I rolled my eyes, waiting for them to leave. " Ok I'm done!!" Pacifica said. I stood up and heard Mabel gasp. " Dipper! You look amazing!!! Bill going to totally do you tonight!!" she said. " Mabel!!" I whined feeling my face get hot. " Well you still have four hours so don't mess up anything!!! I'm fact don't even move!" Pacifica said. I chuckled and said " I won't ruin it don't worry!" Pacifica smiled and ushered Mabel out of the room. This is going to be the most long and fearing four hour wait of my life!
🕜🕕🕧🕠🕤🕘🕐🕟🕜🕒🕕🕧🕠🕤
It's 7! Should I go wait outside or stay inside? No..stay inside...how should I greet him at the door?.....hey Bill ready for our date?.....no that's sounds like I'm the one taking him! Oh man! What if he thinks I'm boring!? And then decides he doesn't want to date me and then it's going to be more awkward in class!!! Calm down Dipper!! I'm sure it will go fine! I took in a breath of air and let it out slowly. I was sitting in the dinning room drinking a glass of water, trying to calm down but apparently it wasn't working. That's when there was a knock on the door. This is it Dipper....is it to late to bail...I could say I'm not feeling well...no you have to do this. I took a deep breath and walked to the door opening it slowly revealing Bill in a yellow tux holding yellow roses in his right hand. " Wow..Pinetree....you look....amazing!" he said moving his eyes up and down my body. " And you look..really good too!" I said. " I know." he said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and took the flowers out of his hand and smelled them. " I hope you like them." he said. " I love it Bill...thank you!" I said placing them on the counter behind me. " Bill...you better treat my brother right or else I will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands!!" I heard Mabel say behind me. " Don't worry.....I'll make him feel like he won't want to leave." Bill said. " And also could you guys stay out for a while..cause me and Pacifica want some alone time." Mabel said. Bill smirked " What kind of alone time?" Mabels face turned red as she looked away from my shocked face. " Oh come on Pinetree..we had sex before we started dating!" Bill said. " At least they are dating...and she can't get pregnant!" he said. " We better get going then!" I said trying to forget what I just heard. We hoped into Bills car and began to drive to our location.
🕜🕕🕧🕤🕘🕠🕐🕟🕜🕕🕒🕠🕧🕟
We parked at a fancy looking restaurant that was a couple miles out of town. We got out and went inside to be greeted by a person with black hair and blue eyes. " Welcome to th-Bill!!" the man said. " Jack!!" Bill said. " What brings you here?" Jack asked. " I'm on a date..his name is Dipper." Bill said introducing me. I did a small wave as Jack looked at me then back at Bill. " Looks like you moved on from me." He said. "I have...now may we please get our seats." Bill said. " Right this way." Jack said. We followed Bills ex to our seat and sat down. " Now Mason will be your waited for the night." Jack said. " Thanks." Bill said. Jack smiled sarcastically and walked away. " Um...what was that?" I asked. " Nothing...just don't worry about it...I came here to show you a good time..and I won't let that jerk ruin it." Bill said taking my hand.