Chapter 9

Dipper
He licked my hand...he licked my hand!
I was in math still shocked about what happened earlier. Mr. Grun was babbling on and on about graphs but all I heard was blah blah blah! " Mr. Pines!!" I heard him say. " Yeah!" I said shaking my head a little. " Please show the class how to graph a function." he said. I got up to the board and did the problem. " Good..now next time pay attention." he said. I nodded and got back to my seat with red cheeks.
🕤🕟🕛🕒🕠🕕🕜🕧🕧🕐🕤🕘🕕🕛
I was walking down the hall to get to history, but instead of trying to get there first I was trying to be last so that there will be no seats in the front. I walked to the door and noticed everyone was standing up. " Ah! Pinetree finally made it! Let's start assigning seats now!" Bill said. Everybody was giggling at the nickname he gave me and I groaned. " Isabelle in the back, Jack middle, Grace middle, James back,...." Bill said. He continued to call names until there were two people left me and Will. I guess this is his first day here. " Pinetree in front and same with Will." Bill said. Front!! No!! That bastard wanted me in the front. I sat in my new seat and started glaring at Bill. " Now your probably not happy with your seat." Bill said and looked at me with his signature smirk on his face. " But I did this so I can keep an eye on those who need my full and prompt attention." he continued. Don't tell me he just quoted Killian Jones. I rubbed my temple, sighing a bit. " Wow he's way more civilised than I thought!" I heard Will say. " What?" I asked. " At the house he always talks about sex and says curse words and watches porn." he explained. I was about to answer but then I got whacked in the head, and I guess Will got hit too. " No talking during a lesson!" he hissed. I rubbed the back of my head and looked to see Bill glaring at Will. " Sorry Mr. Cipher." Will said. Bill looked at me waiting for an apology, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. " Is there anything you want to say Pinetree?" he asked. I shook my head and crossed my arms to make it seem like I am confident in my answer. But in my head it sounded like this: Apologize Dipper!!! No way! If you don't I swear I will...you'll what? Your not even real! Why do I do this!? I need help...like serious help. " Pinetree..I'm going to ask you again..is there anything you will like to say to me?" he said. " Yes as a matter of fact I do!" I said. What are you doing!!? " Then say it." Bill said. Don't...you.....dare!! "You won't get anything out of me..cause you don't deserve it." I said. Does that make sense? Bill then smirked and came closer to my ear. " You want to play that game with me." He whispered. He then licked my earlobe and went back to talking to the class, leaving me shocked.
🕟🕧🕒🕛🕜🕠🕕🕘🕧🕜🕤🕟🕐🕒
" Hey Dipper!!" I heard someone call after me. I was on my way to lunch. I stopped and turned to see Will jogging up to me. " Is it ok if I sit with you and your sister?" he asked. " Yeah! Aren't you dating my sister?" I asked. " Well yeah..but I want permission first." he said. I laughed and continued to walk with Will walking beside me. We made our way through the cafeteria and got in line to get pizza. " So Will how's it like to be taught by your brother?" I asked. " A bit weird, how's it like to date my brother?" he asked. " Date!? We're not dating!" I said. " Oh I thought you two were cause he always talks about you at home." Will explained. I felt my cheeks start to burn and I turned away to get my pizza. We walked down to our table and found Mabel there, along with Candy and Grenda. " Hey Dippingsauce!! Hi Will!" Mabel said. " Girls I like you to meet my boyfriend Will Cipher! "She said. I sat down as the two other girls gasp. " Your Mr. Ciphers brother!?" they asked. Will say next to me and answered with a nod. " Will! How come your not sitting next to me!?" Mabel asked. " Because your friends are taking up the space, but we can still hold hands." Will said. Mabel blushed and nodded taking Wills hand across the table. " You guys are so cute!" Grenda said. I rolled my eyes and began to eat, when this question came up. " How's it like to be taught by him?" " Its weird but he's my brother, but I think it will be weird if your boyfriend is teaching you though!" Will said. " Hahaha Dipper!!" Mabel said. " What does that have to do with me?! We're not dating! We don't even like each other!" I said. " Bro you know that's not true!" Mabel said. " She's right..he always talks about you at home....Pinetree this...Pinetree that! I want to kiss those plumb lips of his so bad." Will said. " What!!?" me and Mabel said at the same time.