Chapter 19

Dipper
I woke up to someone lightly kissing my shoulder. I groaned and turned to see Bill smiling at me and his arm around my stomach. " Ahhh!! What...what?" I asked. That's when I remembered last night and I shot up but fell back down due to a pain in my hips. " Woah! Slow down...I bet your really sore after your first time." Bill said. " What- how can I let this happen!!? Did you poison me or something!?" I asked. " Nope..I just kissed you and made love to your body." he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and said " But...I let you!" " Yeah...you weren't drunk so I think you wanted it." He said. " Are you regretting it?" He asked. I looked at him and saw he was watching me with a worried look. I smiled softly and said " Not really...I'm just surprised that it just happened." Bill smiled and pulled my body closer. " It's 8 by the way...you should sleep a little more." he said. I felt him put kisses alongside the right side of my face as I nodded my head and snuggled closer to him.
🕐🕠🕛🕟🕕🕤🕒🕘🕐🕜🕠🕛🕟🕐
I woke up again but noticed Bill wasn't beside me. I groaned and slowly sat up noticing the pain wasn't as bad when I woke up earlier. Did Bill go home? I slowly got out of bed and went to my dresser. The pain in my butt made me walk a little slower, also I noticed I smelled like cum and felt sticky. I should take a shower. I put on some pants and walked out, thinking Mabel was going to be here or Stan but instead I heard yelling. " WHAT KIND OF OLDER BROTHER LEAVES THEIR YOUNGER BROTHER OUTSIDE WHILE DRUNK JUST FOR SEX!!!" the voice of Kathy yelled. " I said I was sorry and also Will said he was fine." I heard Bill say. I slowly made my way down the stairs and saw Bill sitting on the couch with Kathy standing in front of him. Will was with Mabel and Pacifica who were behind the cashier counter hiding. " What's going on here?" I asked. Kathy and Bill looked up at me and smiled. " Pinetree I-" " Hi Dipper!! I'm so sorry about all the yelling it's just family problems..I'm sure you under- are those hickies!!?" she asked cutting off Bill and not finishing her other sentence. I gave a confused look and ran up the stairs into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sure enough from my jaw to right above my right pec there was purple bruises. Bill!! I got back out only to be pulled by the arm down the stairs. " Those are hickies!!" Kathy said excitedly. "Uhh...I know and I should go cover them." I said. " Bill you left hickies!" she said. " Of course tells everyone he's mine." Bill said smirking. " I can't believe this happened....finally!! Thank you!!" she said. " For what?" I asked. " For showing my brother love again." she replied. " I'm still confused." I said. " Can we just not talk about this." Bill said. " No we are......what I mean is whenever he has a friend over to you know have sex..he never leaves marks...but with Jack he did..but ever since the break up he didn't..but now he left a lot on you!" Kathy said. "So you two are finally together?" Mabel asked. I looked at Bill and he got up from the couch and walked over to me. " Does this answer your question?" he asked. That's when he smashed his lips against mine and making me bend backwards. I kisses back and felt his tongue go in my mouth touching every crevice making me moan. I heard Mabel squeal as we pulled apart. My face was on fire as I hid my face in his shoulder and heard him chuckle. " Omg!! We should celebrate!!" Mabel yelled. " Yeah for the two lovely couples!!" Will said. " Two?" I asked. " Oh yeah..bro I'm dating Pacifica...I thought Will told you last night." she said. " He said something like that but then Bill came in...and I'm happy for you." I said. " Ok well girls in the kitchen!! We are going to cook a celebration breakfast!!" Kathy said. " Celebration breakfast?" another voice that sounded like Stan ask. I turned around and sure enough Stan was standing there his back hunched and in his pjs. " What's with everyone yelling?" he asked. " Well Mr. Pines....we are celebrating two couples that got together last night...and we are going to make a huge breakfast...is that ok?" Kathy asked. " Well...you are going to cook good...so I guess it will be fine..but I'll be watching T.V call me when it's finished." he said walking away. " Kathy I can help cook too..if you want?" I asked. " No it's fine...you boys are going to go to the store and buy...whatever you guys want." Kathy said. " Wait but what about you guys?" I asked. " Well...it's going to take a while for it to cook so I was thinking that while we prepare breakfast you guys go to the store and do whatever..then after breakfast me and the two girls will go." Kathy explained. " Sounds alright to me sis!" Bill said. " Well that means I'm going to go get dress...and take a quick shower." I said.