Chapter 3

Dipper
Beep Beep Beep!! The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I groaned and pulled the plug out of the socket. I'm going to have to fix the time later. I got off my bed and walked to my dresser pulling out black skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, and a pair of white socks. I quickly got out of yesterday's clothes and put on the outfit I chose. " Mabel! Dipper! Breakfast!" Stan yelled. " Coming!!" I yelled back. I put on my shoes and grabbed my hat and bag. I raced down the stairs and sat in my seat. Stan placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. I put on my white sneakers and my hat. " Bro bro!! I can't wait to go to history!!" she said. " Whys that?" Stan asked. " Its because she has this huge crush on her teacher." I said. " Oh how old is he?" Stan asked placing Mabels food down in front of her. "About 3 years older." Mabel replied. " Well that's not too bad." Stan said. " But Stan..he's our teacher.. He's not supposed to flirt with any of his students." I explained. " So what kid!? It's America!! A free country!!" Stan said. " Yeah free country!!" Mabel said giving Stan a high five. " But it's wrong and it's also illegal." I replied. " So...I'm starting to think your jealous." Stan said wiggling his eyebrows. " That's what I told him yesterday!!" Mabel said. " I'm not jealous I'm just stating facts." I said. Beep Beep! " It's time for me to drop you off at school now." Stan said. I picked up a piece of bacon off my plate, since I was too busy talking and not eating. We hoped into Stand car and I watched the scenery pass by. I finally saw the school and I got out. " See you at lunch Dipper!" Mabel said as she ran off. I sighed. Don't let him get to you Dipper...Ignore him..once he realizes that your not going to deal with his craziness he'll leave you alone. Once I was done with that pep talk I walked into the building and walked towards math, but I soon tripped over someone's foot. "It looks like the gay nerd needs to watch where he's going!" I heard Brad say. I felt him pick me up and push me into a nearby wall. " Now what do you say?" he teased. I couldn't speak...I was so frightened that the words didn't come out. I opened my mouth but closed it again. "Come on gay boy! I'm waiting!" he said. " That's enough!!" I heard the voice of Mr. Cipher say. I felt him scoop me up in his arms and pushed Brad away from me. " I always hated bullies!!" he hissed. " Now get out of my sight before you get expelled!" Mr. Cipher said. He then looked at me and asked " Are you ok Pintree?" I felt my face turn red, but soon got out of my daze and said " I'm fine now put me down!" " Alright! I don't get a kiss?" he teased. I huffed and started to walk away but I felt him grab my arm. " Look Dipper...I'm sorry for the whole kiss thing...I just wanted a thank you." he said. " Well...thanks" I said. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and hurried into math right before the bell rang. I walked over to my seat and rubbed my temple. He was so close to my face!! I sighed and watched as Brad came in and gave me a death glare before he went to his seat in the back. " Alright let's start with proportions!" Mr. Grun said. Everyone in the room, including me groaned.
🕤🕕🕛🕧🕐Time Skip🕕🕛🕧🕤🕘
I walked in history class making sure to look away from Mr. Cipher. I walked to my seat feeling his gaze on me. "Ok class pull out last night's homework." he said. I opened my bag and grabbed the paper. "So who wants to answer the first question?" he asked. He pointed at a girl and she said " Your favorite color is yellow sir." she said. " Correct next question?" he asked. It kept going like this he would say next question and a student will answer, until he said " And finally am I straight or gay?" he asked. He came over to my desk and put his hands on both sides of my desk, with me in the middle. " Well?" he teased. I avoided eye contact and said " Straight." " Hmm." he replied. He got up and said "It's the second day of school, so I guess we'll start with learning about the Egyptians." He walked to the back of the room and grabbed a box filled with textbooks. " Open to page 32." he said. Once he got out my desk he held out a book. I was about to grabbed it but he put it on my desk and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He smirked and leaned down and kissed my clenched fist. I felt my face heat up as he continued to pass the books and start with the lesson.