Chapter 20

Dipper
After I got out of the shower and got into my clothes, I walked down the stairs to see Will and Bill talking. " Finally...Pinetree...it felt like 110 years has past!." Bill said. " Shut up!" I said. We all laughed and then walked out the door, not bothering to tell the girls we left. "I'm driving!!!" Will yelled running to the driver side of the car. " Shotgun!!" I yelled too running to the passenger side. I got in and looked at Bill who was grumbling about not getting to sit next to me. " Ok let's go to the mall!!" Will said.
🕜🕒🕐🕠🕧🕟🕛🕕🕤🕒🕧🕐🕘🕜
We walked into the mall and began walking into the crowds of people. " So where you guys want to go?" Bill asked. " Icecream!!" Will yelled. " Uh....it's morning and we are about to have breakfast." Bill said. " Please!......I'm sure Dipper would love to share one with you!" Will said now bringing me into the conversation. " Oh does he now?" Bill asked. " Um...I didn't say anything like that." I said. The brothers both chuckled and we went on with exploring the mall.
🕧🕠🕕🕟🕤🕒🕧🕐🕘🕕🕠🕤🕟🕧
We walked into the shack carring only two bags filled with shirts and a pair of shoes. Most of the stuff was Wills and Bills, the only thing I got was a shirt with Dean Winchester. " Really guys only two bags?" I heard Mabel ask. "Mabel they are guys...they probably don't like shopping." Pacifica said. " I like shopping!!" Bill said. " I got most of this stuff in here!" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, noticing Stan was already eating. " Couldn't wait for the rest of us?" I asked. " Nope...sorry kid." he said. I chuckled and grabbed a plate and sat across from his just as everyone else came in. " Wow...couldn't wait guys!" Kathy said. Bill chuckled and grabbed a plate and sat down next to me. " Open your mouth." he said. " What?" I asked. " Open your mouth." he said again. I hesitantly opened it and watched as he stabbed a strawberry and placed it in my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed. " You know I could've don't that myself." I said. " I know...but I thought it would be cute...especially in front of your uncle." he said. I widen my eyes in realisation and turned to see Stan also staring at us with wide eyes. " You....you two are dating!!?" he asked. " Yes...Mr. Pines....we got together last night." Bill replied. That's when Stan stood up and grabbed Bills shirt and dragged him put of the room leaving behind four shocked faces. "Should I go after him?" I asked. " Nah...I think he'll be fine." Kathy said. I shrugged and began eating.
🕕🕒🕠🕤🕧🕘🕐🕜🕒🕟🕟🕕🕤🕧
After about 30 minutes Bill came out with Stan and walked over to me who was sitting on the couch third wheeling with Mabel and Pacifica cuddling and kissing. " So Pinetree...I know tomorrow is school...but I would like to know if you would care to go out to dinner...let's say 7." Bill said. I looked at him and smiled. "I would love too!" I replied. Bill leaned down and placed his lips on mine, kissing me deeply. He pulled away after some minutes and said " I have to go get ready.....Will...Kathy we're leaving!!" " Already!!" Will whined. " See ya later Will!" I said. " See ya Dipper!!" he said walking out the door with Kathy who smiled and waved. " Bye Pinetree...see you tonight." Bill said winking. I blushed and smiled, but soon vanished when Stan motioned for me to follow him. I got up off the couch and followed him to the kitchen. " Your really dating him?" Stan asked. " Yeah.... Why?..is there a problem?" I asked. " No it's just...he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who...will cheat." Stan said. " I'm sure..." I said but I stopped. He did have sex with a lot of people. I snapped out of my thoughts and said " I'm sure he won't...but I'll keep my eye on him." Stan nodded and said " I just don't want to see you get hurt kid." He then left me standing there with the thought of last night just being a one night stand. " Bro!! What are you doing!? Aren't you suppose to get ready for your special date!!?" I heard Mabel ask. " Uh..Mabel it's like 11...it's not until 7." I said. " But still go get ready!" she said pushing me out of the kitchen and to the stairs. " Ok ok...I'm going." I said. I walked up the stairs and into my room and sat on my bed. Can't believe this is happening....so fast. I sighed and smiled. Well I better start getting dressed.