Chapter 13

Dipper
I can't believe this is happening!! I was sitting in the bathroom stall trying to figure out if I should deal with my boner now or just wait it out. But waiting will hurt so I took off my pants and began to pleasure myself.
🕟🕧🕒🕛🕜🕠🕕🕜🕧🕐🕤🕘🕛🕕
As I was walking back to class, very slowly I should say, the bell rung and students came pouring out of their classes, which meant that I was going to have to be in that room alone with him. But didn't he get a boner too, so he would have to go deal with it, wouldn't he. I made it to the door and slowly opened it to see Bill and Will talking. " Hey Dipper!! I packed your stuff for you!!" Will said, once he saw me. " Thanks!" I replied. I grabbed my backpack that was near my seat and was about to leave but Bill said " Dipper do you mind staying here for a moment." I sighed and turned around and watched as Will left with an I'm so sorry look. Once Will was gone Bill got out from him chair and sat on the edge of his desk. " Would you care to explain?" he asked. I gulped and said " I tripped and fell and you happened to be in the way so I'm very sorry I'll make sure that won't happen again!" " What makes you think I don't want that to happen again?" he asked with a smirk. He was staring right at me with a seductive look in his eyes as he licked his lips. " I mean it's now obvious that you like me...seeing that you got a boner when I fell on top of you." he said. " No..I don't like you...it's just we were crotch to crotch!" I said noticing my voice became a little squeaky. " Sure Pinetree sure...believe what you want....but-" he said. He then came right to my ear and whispered " One way or another you will spill those feelings out." I noticed he had his hands on my hips and I pushed him away and walked out the room as fast as I can. I made it to science and sat in my seat hoping my mind would forget what happened.
🕧🕜🕤🕤🕕🕛🕧🕟🕐🕒🕘🕤🕠🕕
I made my way through the halls occasionally bumping into people who were taking their time to go to lunch. Once I made it I sat at my table, not bothering to get food. That's when Mabel, Pacifica, Candy, and Grenda came over and sat down with soup on their trays. " Hey bro bro! Where's your food?" Mabel asked. " I'm not hungry." I replied. "Since when is Pacifica sitting here?" I asked. " Since now!" Pacifica said. " Hey guys I know there's a lot of bad history with you two but you need to forget the past." Mabel said. " Fine..but only for you." Pacifica said. Only for you? That's when Will came over with his food and gave Mabel a peck on the lips and sat down next to me. " I can't believe you gave my brother a boner." he whispered to me. " He told you!!" I hissed. Will nodded and put a spoon full of soup in his mouth. " Yeah..after you ran out..he put me in charge and went to go take care of his problem." he said. " What problem?" I heard Mabel ask. " Um....I fell and hit my head!" I said before Will could tell the truth. Will raised his eyebrows at me and I whispered " I don't want to tell her what happened...she's going to scream." Will nodded and continued to eat. After a while of silence I heard someone put their tray down on the other side of me. I looked and saw Bill smirking. " Hey Pinetree!!" he said. " What are you doing here!?" I asked. " What! I can't sit with my brother?" he asked. " Your sitting next to me..if you want to sit next to him go on the other side." I said. " Dipper! Don't be rude!" Mabel said. " I'm not being rude..I'm just telling him Will has a space free for him on his right side." I said. " It's fine Shooting star! Your brother just needs to learn manners." Bill said. " Shooting Star?" I asked. " Yeah it's the nickname I gave to your sister." he said. " Will..aren't you going to do something about your brother?" I whispered to him. " Why? I can't ask my older brother to leave." he said. I groaned and got up, I was planning to go to the and of the table but when I took a step Bill would smirk and scoot towards the end. I groaned again and sat back down and watched as Bill scooted closer to me. I tried to scoot away but I bumped into Will. " Hey you two behave!" he said. That's when I felt Bill on the other side of me and heard him say " Yeah Pinetree!" " Can you scoot over!?" I said. " Fine." Bill said. I then felt his arm go around my waist and pull me with him. "What are you doing!!?" I asked. Bill looked at me and smirked. I looked at Mabel for help but she was too busy talking to Pacifica, so I looked at Will and say him smiling at us. " Aren't you going to help!?" I asked. Will slowly shook his head no and began to drink his juice. "He won't help you." I heard Bill whisper in my ear. I looked at him and saw him licking his lips. " You want to know why?" he asked. I didn't answer, I just continued to look at him in fear. " Because he knows....your mine!" Bill whispered. He then got up before I could say anything and left the table.