Chapter 22

Dipper
" Hahahaha really!?" I said trying to hold back tears from laughing. Bill nodded and said " You should've seen the look on her face!" I laughed again now noticing our meals coming. " Here you guys go...is there anything else?" our waiter, Mason asked. " Nope..we are fine..thank you!" Bill said. I looked down at my plate, which was spaghetti and stabbed a meatball. I placed it in my mouth and began to chew as I looked up at Bill who was also eating his plate, Mac and cheese. " Is your favorite food Mac and cheese or did you just order it?" I asked. " I was just in the mood for this childish plate." Bill said. I chuckled and asked " How come you always wear yellow?" " Really Pinetree...I thought you were smart! It's my favorite color." he said. " I kind of figured that..but my favorite color is blue...but I don't wear it all the time!" I said. " Blue?....hmm...I think red suits you most." Bill said. I smiled and took another bite off my plate.
🕐🕧🕤🕘🕐🕕🕒🕠🕜🕟🕧🕤🕘🕐
" Pinetree you can go wait outside while I pay." Bill said. " You sure you want to pay all of it..I could at least pay half." I said. " No it's fine...as the gentleman taking you out I should pay." he replied. I nodded my head and got off my seat and headed towards the exit. Once I was out I was about to go into the car but was stopped by a cough behind me. " So you and Bill are dating?" a voice asked me. I slowly turned around to see Jack behind me, glaring daggers. " Uh..yeah." I said. " You probably know that I use to date Bill." he said looking down at me, which caused me to shrink down even more. " Huh..pathetic...you can't even fight back....how can he date a loser like you?" he asked, chuckling. My mouth went dry, knowing what was going to happen next made me even more scared. " Well...I think I'm just going to show him how weak you are." Jack said. I watched in horror as he lifted his fist and connected it to my cheek, causing pain, unimaginable pain. I fell onto the ground holding the probably bruised cheek and looking at Jack in horror. I felt tears well up in my eyes as he crouched down. " Aww is the little baby about to cry?!" he asked in amusement. " Hey!!!" I heard Bill yell. " Oh Bill!.... The dude who did this ran off...I tried to stop him bu-"" Cut it Jack!! I know it was you!!" Bill yelled cutting him off. " I don't know what your talking about." Jack said. " Stop it!! I DONT GET WHY YOU ARE JEALOUS...ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!!!" Bill screamed. " Look..Bill I was stupid and young...I realized right after that I still love you." Jack said. " YOU DONT LOVE ME!...DONT SPEAK ABOUT YOU STILL LOVING ME!! YOU NEVER LOVED ME YOU BASTARD!!!" Bill yelled grabbing Jacks collar and throwing him onto the ground. " Bill...I do still love you.. Please forgive me!" Jack pleaded trying to get back up but only to be pushed onto his side. " This is for hurting my Pinetree!" Bill said picking up his leg and kicking him hard in the stomach. " This is for ruining our night!" he said kicking him again, even harder. " This is for breaking my heart!!" he continued, kicking him again, making Jack spit out blood. " Bill stop!" I yelled but only to have him ignore me and put his leg up again. " And this is because I felt like it!!" Bill yelled. " No!!" I got up and ran and got in the way only to be kicked in the stomach. I fell down clenching my stomach and gasping for air as I heard Bill yell " Dipper!! I'm so sorry!!! Why did you do that!!?" I took in more air and sat up a bit. " I'm fine...it will probably leave a big bruise though." I said. "Here let me get you to the car." Bill said. I placed my arm around his shoulders as he placed his under my legs lifting me up. He carried me bridal style and opened the door placing me in the seat and buckling my seatbelt. " Let me finish up here and then I'll take you home." he said. He turned to leave but I grabbed his forearm, making him stop and look at me. " Bill please..don't do anything stupid." I whispered. Bill looked at me for a moment before nodding his head slowly and turned around closing the car door. I looked out the window as I watched Bill walked up to Jack who was now standing but clutching his stomach. "Bill..please." Jack said his voice faint, probably because of the glass. " No Jack..I moved on...go find another man who will love a selfish jerk like you!" Bill said. " I was just being stupid Bill!! Please...don't go..I'll do anything!!" Jack yelled. " Anything?" Bill asked. Jack nodded smiling a bit. " Anything you want baby..just name it." he said." Leave." Bill replied. " What?" Jack asked staggering back a bit. " Leave...or stay away from Dipper and me! Especially me!" Bill said. Jack stood there with his mouth hanging open as Bill turned away and walked over to the drivers side and started the car. " You ok?" I asked. " I'll be just fine!" he hissed, backing up the car and leaving a motionless Jack.