Chapter 6

Dipper
" Hey Dipper...you want to go into town with me?" Mabel asked. " Mabel I just gotten kicked in the stomach..I need rest." I said. " But I don't want to go alone." Mabel said. " Why don't you call Candy or Grenda?" I asked. "But I want to go with you!!" she whined. I looked and saw she was giving me her best puppy dog eyes. " Fine!" I sighed. " Yeah!!" she said and grabbed my arm and forcing me out of my chair. " Grunkle Stan we're going into town!" Mabel yelled. " Ok." he said. We ran out the door, or Mabel was running and I was holding my stomach and trying to catch up to her. " Mabel-" " Oh sorry Dip..I just got excited!" she said. I finally caught up and we were walking towards the small cafe known as Lazy Susan's. " Mabel what are we doing here?" I asked. "Ok I got a date and I wanted you to watch us and make sure nothing goes wrong." she said. " Mabel how am I suppose to do that?" I asked." Oh come on!! All you have to do is sit at another booth and make sure everything goes smoothly." she explained. I sighed and nodded. We walked in and she pointed to a booth where I can sit. I walked up to the seat and sat down. I watched as Mabel sat down and a boy with blue hair came in wearing a blue tux. "Hi!" I heard Mabel say cheerfully. " Hi." the boy said. He sat down and Susan then came over to take their orders. " So Will...I never caught your last name." Mabel said. " Oh it's Cipher!" he said. Cipher!! " Are you related to Mr. Bill Cipher?" Mabel asked. " Yeah he's my brother." he said. " Oh well the Cipher family sure has a lot of handsome men!" Mabel said laughing. Will laughed too and that's when I blocked out their conversation. " Will you like anything sweetie?" I heard Susan asked me. " Apple cider will do." I said. She nodded and went off to get my drink. I should be brought a book! I'm so bored!! Once Susan brought the drink I started to sip it. That's when I heard " Are you spying on my brother Pinetree?!" I groaned, knowing who it was and said " No I'm watching my sister." I didn't bother to look at him, but apparently he walked over to the seat in front of me and sat down. " Your kind of in my booth." I said. " Oh sorry but your not sitting here." he said. " Well this is my booth! I got here first so go away!!" I said through clenched teeth. "Oh Pinetree is that anyway to treat your date?" he teased. " We're not on a date!" I said. " Well I'm sitting in your booth and we both have beverages..so it's a date!" he said smirking. I groaned and decided to not answer, knowing that big mouth of his will say a remark back. " Pinetree you can't just ignore your date!" he teased. " Ok what do you want from me?!" I asked, getting annoyed. " Hmm..well I would like you in my bed." he said. I blushed furiously and said " Never in a million years!" " Oh we'll see about that Pinetree...I'm sure you'll find out your wrong." Bill said. " You keep telling yourself that." I said. I looked away and saw Mabel and Will hugging. " At least there date went well." Bill said. I ignored him and watched as the two went out of the cafe holding hands. I stood up to follow them but I felt Bill's hand grab my wrist and pull me back onto his lap. " I think it's best to leave them be." he said. I noticed some people were staring and I blushed and tried to get up but Bill held me in place. " Can I get off your lap now?" I asked. " Hmmm let me think.....no" Bill replied smirking. I then tried to get up again but he pushed me back down. " Stop! People are looking and I need to follow my sister!!" I hissed. " Are you afraid to show our love for each other in public?" he teased. " We are not in love!" I hissed again. " That hurts Pinetree!" he said. " Why?! It's not like you have a heart! Your a selfish jerk!" I said. I looked up and saw him giving a hurt expression. " You better hurry if you want to catch up with your sister." he said. I got off his lap and was about to walk away but I looked at him instead. " Thanks....Um..yeah!" I said and ran off. Whew!! I got away!! But why do I feel guilty?