Chapter 5

Dipper
" Pinetree?.......Pinetree?!" I heard someone asked. Pinetree?.....Oh no!! It's Mr. Cipher!!. I quickly sat up making my head hit his forehead. " Ouch Pinetree! Slow down!" he chuckled. " What?.... Where am I?!....What happened!!?" I asked. I then looked down and saw I was shirtless. " Where's my shirt!!?" I asked. " Woah calm down kid...4th out in the nurses office." Mr. Cipher said. " Nurses office?" I asked. " Yeah...Brad kicked you until you passed out and the nurse had to take off your shirt to see the damage." he explained. " And I have to say...your pretty sexy!" he said seductively tracing his fingers up my chest. I pushed his fingers away and said " Mr. Cipher can you please leave?!" " As you wish..my prince!" he said smirking. He turned around and headed towards the door. He opened it and said " And Dipper call me Bill." I watched as he left the room and closed the door behind him. As you wish my prince!! I mocked his voice in my head. I sat up and dangled my legs over the bed. I'm short for my age, apparently shortness runs in my family and it skips a few generations, and I happened to get it. Mabel always teases me about since she's about 5'9" and I'm about 5'5". Four inches off, anyway the nurse came in and started talking. " You should be resting." she said. " Sorry I was disturbed by a dumb blonde." I said. " Oh you mean Mr. Cipher?" she asked. I nodded my head and she giggled. " That guy is a pain in the butt!" I said. She giggled again and said " Believe me..I know!!" " You know him?" I asked. " Yeah..he's like a brother to me." she said. " His Dad found me on the street when we were about 5." she said. " Oh." I said. "Where are my manners....I'm Kathy Cipher!" she said holding out her hand. I took it and asked " Cipher?" " Oh they invited me into their family so they gave me their last name." she said. " So it was only you two growing up together?" I asked. " No he has another brother...Will he's about your age." she said. " How old is Bill anyway?" I asked. " He's 20..about to turn 21." Kathy said. " You sure ask a lot of questions for a person who just got in a fight." she said. "Sorry..that's who I am...I'm the curious one in my family." I explained. She nodded and asked " And my brother is just another mystery to solve?" She raised her eyebrow at smiled. " No..it's just he keeps flirting with me and trying to touch me whenever possible...like before you came in here he ran his fingers on my chest!" I explained. She laughed and asked " Do you like it when he does those things?" I felt my cheeks get hot and I said " No." "Hmmm why are gay people so difficult?" she asked to herself. "He's gay!!?...wait how do you know I'm gay!!?" I asked. She laughed and said " I can just tell....plus you blushed when I mentioned my brother." she said. " Well you can go now since your feeling better." she said. I found my shirt and put it on. " Thanks." I said. " No problem and Dipper..Bill has a weird way of showing affection..so please bare with him." she said. I nodded and walked out and was greeted with a tight hug. " Dipper are you alright?" I heard Mabel asked. " I'm fine...now can you please let go..this nerd needs to breathe." I said. She laughed and let go. " Kid you alright?" Stan said. I nodded and he said " That Brad kid got expelled! He deserved way worse but I can't go to jail again." We laughed and walked out of the office to Stans car. While we were walking Mabel said " I saw Mr. Cipher come out of your room.... What did he say?" " Umm..nothing he just came to see if I was ok." I replied hiding my face under my hat. " Ok..you sure that's all he was doing?" she asked. I nodded my head and opened the car door and let Mabel go in first. As Stan started the car, I looked out the window and watched as the scene of the school pass by. I then saw Bill standing there and saw him make eye contact with me. He smirked and licked his lips. My eyes widened and I felt myself blush once again.