Chapter 27

Bill
" First off I want to say I'm sorry for getting you guys into this." Isabelle said. " Getting into what?!" Kathy hissed. Isabelle took a deep breaths and said " It's not Mr. Ciphers baby" " What!!?" I yelled. " It's my boyfriends baby, Brad Pittsburgh. We had sex a few weeks before I had sex with you and I knew I was pregnant but I was scared that my dad will find out it's Brads baby so I said it was yours" she explained playing with her fingers. " Wait, you ruined my brothers life to hide the truth from your dad!!" Kathy yelled. I watched as Isabelle slowly nodded and I turned around, speechless. " You Bitch!!" Kathy yelled. " Look..you don't understand..if my father finds out it's Brads baby he'll hurt him..please I can't let that happen." Isabelle begged. I took a shaky breath in and a shaky breath out. I slowly turned back around and looked at her like she was the most disgusting person I have ever seen, which she is. " I'm going to kill you mother fucker!!" Kathy screamed jumping on top of her making Isabelle scream. " Kathy! Stop!!" I yelled trying to grab her. Before I pulled her off she threw a hard punch at her face. " You deserved it bitch." she whispered. Isabelle laid there whimpering and crying a bit. " I know." she whispered back. " Bill...go see Dipper!!" Kathy said to me. " What?" I asked. She placed her hands on both of my shoulders and looked at me. " Go see your Dipper...he needs to know the truth..and when he does..you guys will be together again!!" she explained. " I said some pretty mean stuff earlier I don't know if he will forgive me." I said. " Bill...if he really loves you..he will forgive you." she said. I nodded my head and ran out the door.
Dipper
All done packing. I looked at the now empty room and smiled a bit. This is it I guess. I'm going to start a new life in college and become...I don't know, but I'll figure things out when that happens. I then heard the door creak open. " Bro...is it true?....are you really leaving with Grunkle Ford?" she asked. She had tears in her eyes as she opened the door wider. " Yes Mabel it is...but I want this...I will be happy there..and we can Skype everyday." I said hoping that would cheer her up. " But..but I thought you were happy here with me and Stan...and Bill." she said. " I am happy here too..but I want to start over...I don't want anymore bullies or....teachers that say they love their students." I said. I then felt her hug me nuzzling her face in my chest. " Call everyday ok." she said. " I will." I replied. " And..you have to send pictures..and make tons of friends maybe even get a boyfriend." she continued. " Mabel...I think I'm done with love for now." I said. She slowly looked up at me. " Why?" she asked. " Because of Bill...I...I love him...and now he's going to have to marry that Isabelle chick...also I called him some mean stuff." I explained. " Well...first off..he doesn't have to marry her..you just made it sound like it....and then go apologize." she said. " I-""Dipper!!!" I heard the all to familiar voice of Bill yell. " Bill!!" I said. " What are you doing here?" I asked. He opened his mouth but then looked at Mabel. " Can you give us a minute?" he asked. Mabel looked at me and I nodded and watched as she left and closed the door. " I'm sorry." we both said. Bill looked up at me and asked " What?" " I said I'm sorry..I didn't mean to be such a jerk earlier and call you all that stuff...I deserved what you called me...a freak of nature..because I am on for calling you that." I explained tears running down my face. He put his hands up to my face, gently caressing it as he wiped away the falling tears. " Dipper Im sorry for calling you that...I wasn't thinking and I hurt you Im so sorry." Bill said. " Am I forgiven?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head and watched as he leaned closer. i closed my eyes and parted my mouth open a bit, I then felt his lips on mine and his tongue moving into my mouth. We kissed for what seemed like forever, until oxygen needed to get inside our lungs. We pulled apart and I took a deep breath and looked up at Bill to see him looking around my room with a frown on his face. " Pinetree..are you moving into a different room or something?" he asked. " Um....no Im actually moving with my uncle.....to Washington." I said. He looked back at me with a shocked and angry face. " Your leaving!! You can't Dipper....I need you here and so does your sister and Will and Pacifica.. you can't just leave us behind." he said. " Bill like I told my sister we can Skype each day and you can come visit me when school is out..everything will be just fine." I said. " How do you know that?! What if you forget about me and move on with some other dumb asshole!!" He said his voice getting louder. " Bill calm down, I already told Ford Im going, I can't just bail on him, he seemed so happy." I said. " Well let me tell him you don't want to go." Bill said turning around and walking away. " No Bill stop!! I do want to go!" I yelled grabbing onto his arm and trying to stop him. He then stopped and turned to look at me. " You really want to go?" he asked. I nodded my head and watched as he avoided eye contact by looking at the ground. " When are you leaving?" he asked. " Friday." I said. He looked back up at me and I have a reassuring smile. " I love you Bill." I said.