Chapter 15

Dipper
After the decorations were up, the room looked like a bar with a lot of glitter everywhere by the way, we sat on the couch and drank some lemonade. Ok I was drinking lemonade but everyone else, including Mabel were drinking beers. " Come on Pinetree!! Have some!!" Bill said draping his arm over my shoulder. " No thanks! The party hasn't even started and all three of you are already wasted!!" I said pushing his arm off me, only to have him put it back on me. " Why are you angry Pinetree?" Bill asked looking at me with a pout. " I'm not angry..I'm just annoyed." I said. " Diipppeeerr!! Can you and Bill kiss already!!" Mabel yelled. " No!!" I said. " Aww come on Pinetree just one kiss!!" Bill said. " No no no no!!" I said. Bill then pulled me into his lap and put his arms around my hips. " Let me go Bill!!" I yelled trying to get out. Man he's strong!! Even when he's drunk! Bill chuckled and started to grind his hips upward against my crotch, causing me to gasp. " S Stop B-bill!" I stuttered. " You like that don't you!" Bill whispered in my ear leaving shivers to go down my back. " My brothers about to have sex!!" I heard Mabel yell. " No I'm not!"I said. I pushed myself off of Bill as hard as I can and looked at Bill with anger. " That's sexual assault!!" I yelled. Why isn't Will helping? I looked over at Will and saw he was just laying in the floor passed out. Great! " It's not sexual assault if your enjoying it." Bill said. " I wasn't enjoying it!" I hissed. Bill raised his eyebrows and looked down at my pants. I followed his gaze and saw my boner. " Hehehe Bill gave my brother a boner!!" Mabel squealed. I felt my cheeks burn as I covered myself. " I can make that go away my Pinetree!" Bill said. " No I'm good...and I'm not yours!" I said. " That hurts Pinetree!" Bill said. Ding!!! " That's the bell I better go get that!" Bill said getting of the couch and stumbling over to the door. " I'm going to go find a bathroom." I said. I continued to cover my crotch as I passed Mabel and passed out Will to a hallway that led to a door. I thought it was a bathroom so I opened it to find it was a yellow painted bedroom with a black a yellow bed in the middle. Woah! A lot of yellow! I walked in further and saw that there was a connected bathroom on the right. At least I don't have to do it on the bed. I walked in and began to take off my pants, when a blast of music came on, that even from here you could barely hear yourself breathe. The party must have started.
🕐🕟🕧🕒🕛🕜🕠🕕🕤🕘🕧🕟🕛🕠
I walked out of the bathroom and into the yellow room. I bet this is Bills room. I decided to take a look around until I spotted a black chest next to his bed. Wonder what's inside it? I walked over and went on my knees and opened the chest. The first thing I saw was a bunch of pictures under the lid. There was Bill kissing and hugging with a bit who had black hair and blue eyes. Must be his ex. I looked down into the chest and saw a yellow box that has the words: DO NOT OPEN! Ok Dipper this is your chance to find out what really is going on. But what if he's a murderer and inside this box are all his weapons? Then I'll see the truth and get me and Mabel out of here. I slowly took off the lid and looked inside. Tapes? There was about ten tapes in the box all with name labels on it. HE VIDEOTAPES HIS KILLS!!!!!? He's crazy!!! Dipper calm down..it might just be videos of friends or something like that. But then the name Isabelle and Grace caught my eye causing me to panic even more. Calm down! Maybe it's a different Grace and Isabelle? Is there a way I could watch these? I looked around and saw nothing that could help me in this situation. I'm going to have to steal this then...But Dipper you can't do that!! I have to!!! It's the only way!! I placed the lid back on the box and stood up, closing the chest and bringing the yellow box to my chest. This is not a good idea..your going to get caught!! I wont!! I made my way to the door until I felt a floor board out of place. I looked down and sure enough a piece of the floor was sticking up just a bit. Looks like a button. I was going to investigate it but then the door flew open, causing me to freeze. " Oh Cipher!!" I heard a female voice say. I looked up to see a brunette chick with Bill. She tried to kiss him but Bill pushed her into the bed. I guess he didn't see me, instead of rushing out of here I slowly backed up against the wall and made my way to the door. " Why can't I call you Bill?" She asked. " Because this is just for one night Lucy...one night only." Bill said. Cipher? What's wrong with saying Bill? I shook my head and rushed out hearing enough, and also not wanting to see him have sex. I held the box close as I was trying to find Mabel so we could leave but I couldn't find her anywhere. That's when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Will holding another beer in his hands staring down at me with an confused expression.