Chapter 26

Dipper
" It's Dipper right?" I looked up to see the man known as Ford walk in. " What do you want?" I asked. " I just came in here to get to know my nephew better, is there something wrong with that?" he asked. I sighed and felt the bed dip down as he sat beside me. " Dipper... I'm sorry about you not knowing about me...and sorry for not knowing about you..but we know each other now so-"" That's not what I'm upset about." I said cutting him off. " Oh then what is?" he asked. "A boy at school." I said. " Oh well..is he bullying you? Cause if he is you should tell Stan." Stanford said. " No it's not like that...it's just...never mind...it's nine of your business anyways." I said. I looked up to see him slowly nodding his head. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped and stared at something in the room. " What?" I asked following his gaze. I saw he was staring at my only game I have: Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons. " Is that Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons?!" he asked. " Yeah." I said. I watched as he got up off the bed and walked towards the game and picked it up. " Do you know how to play?" he asked. " Of course I do...I own it." I said. " You own this game! Back in my day only nerds played it...that's what Stanley used to say." Stanford explained. "He still says that...I mostly play with Gompers the goat..but it's not as fun." I said. " Well....do you want to play?" he asked. I smiled softly and nodded and watched as he set the game up.
🕘🕒🕟🕘🕠🕤🕕🕘🕒🕤🕟🕕🕠🕒
" Hahahahah I can't believe you beat me!!" laughed Stanford. " Well after years of getting to know the tricks..you kind of win all the time." I said. " Hahahahaha that's wonderful..you know I work at the most top schools in Washington and there are plenty of intelligent kids..but not many kids I know could beat me at a game." Stanford explained. " And you....you will fit in perfectly...maybe even become one of the top most students." Stanford explained smiling at me. I smiled back. " Great uncle Stanford-"" Please call me Ford." He said cutting me off. " Great uncle Ford...what's going on between you and Stan?" I asked. "That's a long story..a very long one indeed...well I'll give you the gist of it...when I was your age I created a machine that could change the world...so one the day of presenting it...it broke down and I found out Stanley was the one who ruined my future..but I forgave him a few years after he was kicked out of our fathers house...so I continued with life went to college and got a job as a teacher in Washington...but it seems Stanley doesn't forgive me." he explained. " Oh..well I'm sorry."I said. " Don't worry..it's not your fault.....hey!! Speaking of Washington school..they have openings..it's on Monday..so if you pack now we could leave on Friday." Ford said. " And leave Mabel and Stan here?" I asked. And Bill. " I understand if you don't want to go..but this is a chance of a lifetime!! I could get you in since I work there..just think about it...I'll expect the answer at Dinner." he said standing up and walking towards the door. This is a big decision Dipper...HOW CAN I CARE ABOUT A FREAK OF NATURE LIKE YOU! Bills voice yelled in my head. " Wait!" I yelled. " Yeah?" Ford asked turning around. " I'll start packing." I said.
Bill
I paced back and forth as my sister babbled on about the pregnancy news and Dipper. " Bill! Are you even listening!?" she asked. " How can I!?.... I just called the love of my life a freak of nature and I'm about to be a dad!!" I yelled. I watched as she opened her mouth to say something but closed it. " Exactly! How can I be so stupid!! The look on his face! I I." I started to sob as I fell on the floor feeling Kathy's arms around me. " I can't lose him Kathy! I can't lose him!" I sobbed into her shoulder. She rubbed her hands on my arms and said " I know you can't..and you won't Bill..I promise you'll get him back even if I have to force him to talk to you." I laughed a bit but then said " No I want him to talk to me willingly." Knock knock! I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. " I'll get the door." I said. I walked to the door and opened it to see the person that I wanted to strangle Isabelle. " What are you doing here!?" I hissed. " Can I just have a moment to talk?" she asked. I scowled and let her in and I watched as Kathy got up too and glared at her. " I have something very important to say." Isabelle said. " Then say it." I hissed. She nodded and took a deep breath.

Hey guys!! Sorry if it's been forever but there was finals and tests and a bunch of annoying crap. So I'm so sorry this is late. And I hope this chapter was good because I wanted it to be PERFECT. So please like and comment...and once again thx for staying with me.