Chapter 5

Aleks P.O.V

Once I got home I turned off the car and got inside the house. I put my keys and jacket down on the counter while I go get some clothes and hop in the shower. Once I'm done I get out and dry my hair and slip on a blue shirt and some boxers. I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself " I really need to cut my hair. ...should i? ....nahhhh the ladies like it long" after I think about that I chuckle to myself. Hmmm should I make a video for my nobs? I say as I walk about halfway to my computer , but my stomach has a complete different opinion. Fiiiinne I will get something to eat. I walk to the kitchen and look through the fridge. Hmmm I could get some chicken...nah , apple pie...nahh , how about....a poptart! I get a sugar brown poptart out of the pantry and sit down at my couch . I scarf it down and drink a bottle of water with it. I here my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look at it and it has Eddies number on it. I answer it and he says " hey Aleks I just wanted to call and say that I'm so-" "stop Eddie it's ok, I say. "Really because I wanted to bring yo-" stop Eddie I said you were fine. "Soo your sure your fine with it?....right?" Yes for the last time I say . "Yes he says as he giggles " ok man umm I gonna go to sleep I'm pretty dang tired . "Ok see you tomorrow ok?" Ok bye . He hangs up and I walk to my room and put my phone down . I take off my shirt and crawl into bed . Ahhh I say as I start to drift off to sleep.

~dream~

Me and Eddie are sitting on the beach holding hands and kissing each other every once in a while . I look over as I hear the ground rumble and shake . Eddie?! "What's happening ?!" He asks I don't know I say as a big crack in the ground starts to get bigger as it tears are hands apart eeeedddiiiee! I scream as he starts to fall in the huge crack "aleks! " he screams as he falls deeper in the abyss. I wake up and scream as I near about jump out of my bed . Ahhhhh!!!!!! I scream again as I feel a headache coming on . Damn dude !

I say as I get up and nearly fall over as I sit back down on my bed . Man I'm dizzy as fLuck ! I say as I get my phone and call Eddie. *ring ring* "hello? " says Eddie hey sly can you come over here for awhile I say weakly. "Yeah sure, Ill be over there in a second " ok I say " bye " bye .

~time lapse~

*knock* *knock*

I get up and answer the door. "Hey Aleks !" Eddie says with a jolly smile spread across his face. Hey come on in I say . We both sit down on the couch and Eddie looks at me and say, " hey Aleks ....are you feeling ok? You seem sick" I -I'm fine o-ok? "No no no you are NOT okay you seem like your a sick whale " he lifts my head up and looks me straight in the eyes and says " I will help you , you are my best friend and I'm concerned about you" I melt Into his chocolate brown eyes an think " do I like him? No I don't ....I love him" I think I look back in his eyes as I lean in and I press our lips together. He immediately kisses back as we move our lips in sync. He grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap as I put my arms around his neck as he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny it and he frowns. He try's again and I deny it again. He puts his hand on my crotch and I gasp. He takes that chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. As he does that I moan into his mouth as we battle for dominance. He wins dominance and explores my mouth. I start to grind on him and I feel that he is getting hard . He tugs on my shirt and he lifts it up without breaking the kiss. We continue the kiss as he breaks the kiss and moves his lips to my neck. Man his lips feel so good I think to myself. He moves his lips around on my neck trying to Find my sweet spot. As he finds it I let out a loud low moan as he licks it and gentle bites it leaving a mark. He brings his lips off my neck and kisses me again. I pull back and peck his lips one more time and lay down on his chest. I love you Eddie I say. "I love you too Aleks" he says . "I really do love him I think to myself ... I DO love him" I say to myself. Come on Aleks , lets go to bed he says as he picks me up bridal style and brings me to the bed and lays me down as me takes off his shirt and pants , and crawls into bed with me . You know what eddie? " yeah ? " he says .i don't feel sick anymore I say. He pecks me on the lips and pulls me close as sleep starts to take me.

Well hello everyone I'm sorry I didn't make another chapter yesterday like I was supposed to . But I made a longer one today! I hope you all liked it! Leave a comment in the message box and vote for more! Goodbye and I will see you all soon!

;3