Chapter 9

Aleks P.O.V

10:00 am.

I wake up and stretch as I feel a sharp pain in my lower back. I get up out of the bed to notice that I'm naked..... I'm naked. A blush starts to creep up on my cheeks as the memories from last night flood back into my mind. I grab some clothes and head too the bathroom to clean up. I turn on the water , strip down, and hop in the shower.

~time lapse Bitches~

Once I'm finished I dry off and put on a gray striped shirt and some baggy shorts. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to see James and Seamus making out on the couch. " What the fuck in fuck?!" I say as the both jump up and turn around to look at me. " Th-That was nothing" stuttered Seamus. " Bullcrap Seamus." "I know what my own eyes just saw" I say. They both just stand they quietly as they continue to blush. After a few minutes of standing and blushing James runs and drags Seamus upstairs to his or " their" room. I sigh and chuckle as i walk to the kitchen to get me something to eat.

I fix myself some cereal and head up to my room. I sit at my computer and watch videos while I eat. In the middle of the video I feel a pair of arms snake around my neck, and I feel a pair of lips on my neck. " Hey babe" said Eddie. I turn around too him and smile as I get up and give him a kiss. " Did you sleep well Eddie?" I ask. " Yeah, and is your back ok?" he asked. " oh yeah I'm fine. it's just a little pain down there" I say. Eddie blushs and wraps his arms around my neck. " Im sorry Aleks. I shouldn't of done that yesterday" said Eddie. " No babe it's fine. I enjoyed it and you didn't mean to hurt me" I said as he takes his arms from around my neck, as I tilt his head up and lean in giving him a calm passionate kiss. " Now get your shoes on Eddie. We are going somewhere" I say as I put on my shoes. We both get our shoes on as I get the keys and walk out to the car.

~time lapse till after the car ride cuz I like can xD~

I pull up in a parking lot of and icecream shop. " Here we are babe" I say as I turn off the car and get out. Eddie squeals with excitement as we walk inside the parlor shop. " Wow Aleks. This place hasn't changed since we came here when we were kids" said Eddie. Me and Eddie used to come here when we were kids up to now. It hasn't even changed. The paint on the walls were still the same, the booths they had back then are still here and In tip top shape to. We both walk up to the counter to see a young women dressed in a 60's diner outfit with a bowtie on. " How may I help you to gentlemen?" asked the lady. " Um what should we get Eddie?" I asked. " Um we would both like a Triple Banana Drizzle Sundea with extra sprinkles" said Eddie with a giggle. " Coming right up sir" said the lass as she walked into the back room. She came out a minute later with the icecream as I pulled out my wallet and put the money on the desk. " Thank you very much.... Danielle" I say as I look on her name tag that reveals her name. I get the icecream as me and Eddie walk too a booth. " Um Aleks, they only gave us one spoon" said Eddie. I just take the spoon and dip it in the icecream and hold it up to Eddie's face for him to eat. He leans in and takes the icecream off the spoon, as he smiles and a light blush of red starts to spread up on his face. I chuckle at that as I dip the spoon back in the icecream and eat it. " Here Aleks, let me have the spoon" said Eddie. I let him do what he pleased. He dipped the spoon In the icecream and held it up to my face for me to take a bite. I ate the icecream but a bit of whip cream got on my nose. Eddie chuckled and leaned in and kissed my nose taking the whip cream off of it. I blush as he chuckles. " Your to cute babe" said Eddie. After we finish eating and blushing we finish up our food at leave a tip at the table. We walk out of the store with our hands intertwined together and smiling.

We walk back too the car and drive back home.

We get back to the house and go inside. " Hey Eddie and Aleks! Glad too see that your back " said Jordan. " Mhm yeah we had a great time" I said. " Well we are about too watch a movie, you in?" asked Jordan. " Nah Jordan. Me and Eddie will just be in our room" I said. " Ok I guess. See you both tomorrow" said Jordan. Me and Eddie walked back to our room while the rest of them start up some movie. " Well Eddie Im gonna go hop in the showe-" I said until I was cut off by Eddie pressing his lips to mine. He walks back roughly pushing me against the wall. I give out a small squeak from being pushed against the wall. Eddie Put his hands on my ass and lifted me up. I wrap my arms around his neck as we continue to kiss. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. I allow him to as he darts his tounge into my mouth. His tongue battles against mine fighting for dominance too explore ones mouth. He wins and explores my mouth. I never seen Eddie like this. The last time we did something like this he was more gentle. But this time.... he's really rough, and I like that. He starts too grind on me making a deep moan come out of my throat. " Do you want me too take you baby?" asked Eddie In a muffled lust filled voice. " Y-Yes baby... I want you" I say as I continue heavy breathing. " Well you can't today " said Eddie as he took his arms off me and his lips off my neck. "What the fuck Eddie ?!" I say horny but pissed at the same time. I was pissed that he teased me thinking he was going to take me right then as there but just wanted to lead me on. Eddie just giggles and sits down at his computer. I groan and flop down on the bed still with my hard on. " Oh Aleks. Im sorry babe" said Eddie. " What do you want you fucker" I say as I sit up on my bed. All Eddie does is get up and walk towards me and hovers over me. I look at him with curious eyes wondering what he is doing. I start too see that his eyes are filled with complete hunger and lust. He leans in and kisses my neck emediatly hitting my sweet spot making me moan. I bite my lip as I bring his head up and crash my lips into his. I shove my tongue into his mouth and start exploring it. I get a moan out of him as he fiddles with my shirt trying to take it off. I break the kiss so I can take mine but his shirt off too. He feels up and down my chest and starts too take off my pants with his other hand. I shimmy them off as Eddie starts too slowly but surely take off my boxers also. He looks at my hard member and leans down and takes me into his mouth. He starts to bob his head back and forth slowly teasing me. He swirles his tongue over my tip and licks in between the slit making me moan loudly. He licks my shaft up and down deep throating me. " B-baby I-I'm so cl-close " I says as I wrap my hands in his hair. He continue to suck and bobbing his head faster each time. It gets too much for me until I loudly moan his name as I release in his mouth. He swallows and licks his lips as he looks at me and leans in giving me a passionate sweet kiss , letting me taste myself. "I love you Aleks" said Eddie. "I love you too Eddie" i said as I get up and slip on another pair of boxers. Eddie yawns and takes off his pants leaving him in boxers as he crawls Into bed. He pats the spot next too him signaling for me to come over there and lay with him. I go over there and lay down under the covers as Eddie wraps his arms around me and pulls me close too him. " I love you so much Aleks. I couldn't be without you" Eddie said as he kissed me on the lips. "I love you so much too Eddie" I say as I nuzzle myself into his neck. I sit there laying down with him until I hear soft little snores out of him until I drift off to sleep.

Srry for the long wait everybody! I had major writers block but I'm back and ready baby! ^-^ thank you all for staying with me and not leaving me •=• I should've updated sooner but again I had and still have writers block and Ive been having family problem stuff. But stay tuned for the next chapter my little fluffs! <3 love too all of you

~Angel