Chapter 6

New P.O.V!!!

James P.O.V

After me and Eddie finished our game I ended up raging and pouting. "Oh come on James don't be like that! Don't be a whiny baby" says Eddie . He pinches my cheek but I swat his hand away. I get up and run upstairs saying f-all of you as going up it. I run into my room and shut my door and flop down on my bed. I sigh as I walk to my computer to make a video.

~time lapse~

After I finish that I edit it and put it up on my channel. I get up and go downstairs. Jordan yells at me saying we are going to have a stream tonight. "Is it a all night stream?" I ask yes ,yes it is James . Deal with it and stop being so brown said jordan. Fine so when is Eddie coming over? I ask. "He will be over here in a few seconds " said Jordan *knock knock * I will answer it! I say as I run to the door. I open it to see a happy Eddie and I sleepy Aleks. "Hey james!" Says Eddie. He sly ,come on in I say. He comes in and sits at the couch. "Ok everyone, the stream will start in ten minutes" said Jordan. Ok hordan we got it! I yell. Sly does his giggle as he gets up to get a drink. ~ten minutes later~ "ok what should we play first?" Asks jordan. Hmmm how about left 4 dead two? I ask . Everyone agreed with my decision and we started playing. I look over to see eddies arm on Aleks waist. At the thought of him touching Aleks made me burn with jealousy. I have always liked Eddie , but never got the courage to tell him. "Um Jordan can I tell everyone something?...please" asks Eddie sure go ahead ,but be quick we are about to start the next game Jordan says." Ok thanks". Eddie stands up and pulls Aleks with him. "Ok this is something that me and Aleks wanted to tell all of you"....me and Aleks are officially......dating!" Said Eddie smiling and holding Aleks by he waist. Everyone started cheering for them as I just sit there silent with sadness filling me. "That's why Eddie was holding him by the waist and pulling him close to him."I thought. I zoned out of my thoughts and went back to reality. I drifted my eyes back to Eddie and Aleks , and as soon as I did Eddie put his arms around Alek's waist and aleks put his arms around his neck as they shared a passionate kiss. I felt like a couldn't take it any more so I got up and ran to my room as tears started rushing down my face. I got to my room and slammed my door and locked it. I slid down the door and I put my knees to my chest and started to rock myself back and forth. I started to cry with my head in my knees. My heart aches and Panged in my chest causing me to wheeze and shake. With my crying adding on to it, it caused me to whimper and let out a small scream. I got up and crawled to my bed as I laid face down in the pillow. "Hey james!.....james! Answer me, or I will get someone to open the door for me!" Yelled Eddie. I let them come in but my quick running skills made me squeeze past them. I ran out of my room and out of the house. I ran as fast as I could running to a park. It was 2:00am and it was cold out here. I lay myself down on the bench and fall asleep.

~~~~

I wake up in my bed under my covers. I have a huge migraine right now and I'm trying to get up.....bad Idea. I stumble over and fall face first to the ground. I try and catch myself with my hands but as I hit the ground I here a crunch and a pain shoots up my arm. "Ahhhhhh " I scream as I hear footsteps coming upstairs. I here Jordan,Eddie,Seamus, and Aleks walking in lazily after them. "James!" Eddie yell. "Wh-what happened " he asks. No-n-nothing I say as I hold my wrist as I roll back and forth. The last thing I know is seeing blood all out on the floor and me being picked up and hear Eddie say "LETS GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL !" Was all I remember before I blacked out completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you all like this chapter. Did it reveal something to you? Post a comment in the message box telling me what ever you liked! At least not the mean comments. But anyways ....vote for more! All you got to do is push that little star button or vote button because it will be very useful and it will make me happy! So thank you for everything and I will see you all soon or another chapter!!! BAI! ;3