Chapter 16

Eddie P.O.V

I wake up and stretch looking around not seeing Aleks in the bed. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and get off the bed. I stretch again hearing a pop in my back.

I yawn and walk downstairs grabbing a strawberry poptart. I soon hear clinking on the hardwood floor. I look over and see Chef looking up at me wagging her little tail. I smile and put my poptart down. I lean down and pet her giggling a bit. After a few minutes of giving her love she scampers back off somewhere doing whatever.

I eat my poptart and drink some water. I walk to the couch and plop myself down and turning on the tv.

~a couple hours later~

After watching some episodes of Adventure Time I look at the clock on the wall noticing that's it's getting late. I turn the tv off and skip upstairs and looking in my room.

"Where the hell is Aleks?" I say.

I walk to his room and open his door. I peek my head in looking around not seeing my baby anywhere.

"I guess he went for a walk .. but it's getting late and he should be back" I say.

I frown a bit and walk to my room and sitting at my computer. I get on YouTube and start to watch some videos.

Aleks P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open looking around. Once my vision clears up I see that I'm in ... a basement?

I try to move but my arms are bound in chains. I sigh noticing I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I suddenly hear a door creak open.

I look up and see a person walk into the room. The person quickly flicks on the light switch giving light into the room.

"Well hello Aleksandr" said the person.

"W-Who are you and why am I here?" I croak. My throat is dry and I haven't had anything to drink in hours.

"You don't need to know my name Aleks" said the mysterious person.

I sit there on the ground bound in the chains.

"The voice is deep and it kind of sounds like ....James" I say in my head. I shake that thought from my head knowing it can't be James.

"Now Aleksandr ... You will do what I say. Do you understand?" said the man sternly.

"Fuck you I'm not doing anything you say!" I say.

The man scoffs and clears his throat.

I hear footsteps walking up towards me. I feel him grab my jaw and lift my face up forcefully.

"You.. WILL do what I say or you will be punished" said the man.

I notice he is wearing a mask. To be correct ...he's wearing an anonymous mask.

"S-Show yourself" I say my throat still dry as fuck.

The man chuckles and lets go of my jaw and slowly takes the mask off. My eyes widen and I see James in front of me holding a mask smiling evily.

"J-James?" I ask my eyes still wide.

"Yes ... I am the one that captured you. Now .. you will do as I say.. or you will be punished. Do.You.Understand.Me?" he says .

I sit there not wanting to speak. After a few seconds he repeats himself again. I still stayed silent. He walks up to me and smacks me across the face with strong force.

"Do you want me to hit you again Aleksandr?" asked James in an angry tone.

"N-No James" I say tears threatening to fall.

I hear him chuckle and walk away closing the door behind him leaving me in the cold room alone.

~2 hours later~

I continue to sit there in the room ..cold and hungry probably left here to die.

"Why did James do this? What did I do to him?" I ask myself trying to pass the time.

I hear the door open again and James walks in.

"Ok Aleks. I will let you out of the chains.. But there are rules to be put down" said James.

I nod my head as I sit there quietly.

"Ok. First rule. Dont go out of the house. Second rule. Dont go in my room without permission.Third rule. You do what I say at all times. Those are all the rules, Do you understand?" asked James.

"Y-Yes Sir" I croak out.

He nods and walks towards me and gets a key out of his pocket and putting it in the lock that holds the chains in place.

After a few seconds I hear a click and the heavy chains fall off my arms. I move my arms stretching them a bit.

"Now Aleksandr. I want you to go make dinner" said James putting the chains in a corner.

"Yes sir" I say getting up off the ground and dusting myself off. I walk with him out of the basement and up the stairs too the living room. I walk toward the kitchen and open a cabinet looking for something to cook. I quickly spot a box of pasta. I grab the box and put it on the counter. I look for a pot quickl finding it.

~30 minutes later~

"Damn ...this stuff just be quick cook or something" I say turning off the heat and stirring the pasta in the pot. I smell the delicious aroma from the dinner. I had made regular spaghetti but from a family recipe.

I put some in a bowl and I put a fork in the bowl also. I walk towards his room and I knock on the door.

I hear him open the door and smile.

"Come in Aleks" he said giving me room to walk in.

I smile and bit and walk in with his food. He sits down the end of his bed and pats the right side of him apparently wanting me to sit by him. I shrug and sit down beside him giving him the bowl.

I see him smile and get a bit on his fork. He puts the fork in his mouth and chews his. After swallowing he smiles and looks at me.

"This is delicious Aleks" he says.

"Heh. Thanks I guess" I say shrugging it off.

"Why is James being so nice to me? ...And I'm still wondering. Why did he kidnap me??? It doesn't make sense" I say in my head.

I sit there looking around the room a bit looking at the features. I breathe in air relaxing a bit. I may seem fine on the outside ... but I'm scared as hell on the inside. I hear James put down the bowl and clear his throat.

I snap out of my zone and look at him.

"Yes?" I ask looking at him.

"Close your eyes" said James.

I nod and close my eyes obeying him not wanting to get punished.

I hear him gulp and I suddenly feel his lips on mine. My eyes open and I sit there frozen.

"What .. The .... Fuck?!"

----------------------------------

Yo sup.

Uhm.. I feel as if this was such a shitty chapter .-. I didn't really know what was going on in this .. I kinda got lost and I tried my best .. I'm sorry for this horrible ass chapter .. I will make it up though! I promise just please bare with meh for a bit .__.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

And follow if ya want! (:

Bai mah fluffs or space cats!~Angel