Chapter 21

Eddie's P.O.V

I sigh as I lay there, cuddling with Aleks. I love him so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want him to be mind forever. Mine and only mine, and that's why I'm planning to propose to him soon.

I smile at the thought of me and him getting married and growing old together. I then hear soft snores in the room. I chuckle slightly knowing Aleks has fallen alseep.

I quietly slip out of his grasp, trying not to wake him. I get up off the bed and slip on some shoes and a jacket. I put on my black beanie and walk downstairs passing Seamus as I walk out of the door.

I smile widely as I start to walk down the sidewalk, walking to the jewelry store.

~Small Time Lapse~

As I finally reach the store I walk in, hearing the bell ring as I walk in through the door.

There are few people there, checking out little things. I walk to one of the rows, taking small glances at some rings.

"May I help you sir?" asked a woman.

I turn around to see a woman with light brown hair and hazel eyes, standing in front of me showing a small smile.

"Uhm yes, I was looking for an engagement ring actually" I say.

"Oh ok then dear. What is your price ranges?" she asked walking behind one of the counters.

I think for a second, pondering on what my price range should be.

"Uh, I guess 500-5,000 dollars" I say.

"Wow, This ring must be for someone really special" said the woman as she lightly laughed.

"Y-Yeah" I say slightly.

She then pointed me to different rings in my price range, but I had my eye on a ring that she didnt show me. She then spoke up as as saw me looking at it.

"Oh do you want that ring? It's the Blue and White Diamond Sterling Silver ring" she said.

I look up and smile slightly, " Yeah I do. It's really beautiful and I would like to buy it" I say.

She nods and gets it and puts it in a black box.

"So, if ya don't mind me asking but, Who's the special lady?" she says.

"Oh, It's a he actually. And his name is Aleks" I say quietly.

"Oh ok sweetie" she replied, giving me a soft smile.

"I'm not against gays hun, one because I'm not judge mental, and two I'm lesbian so I wouldn't be against gays or lesbians" she said smiling.

I smile instantly and nod, understanding her

"Ok dear. This ring is $4,043 dollars" she said behind the cash register.

I nod and take out my wallet, pulling out the money needed for it.

She smiles and takes it, and gives me the receit.

"Ok dear, I hope you and Aleks have a wonderful wedding!" she said as she smiled.

I nodded and waved goodbye as I walked out of the store and walked back to the house.

Once I reach the house I walk in and shut the door, and see Aleks sitting on the couch playing a game.

"Ok, Ok, I can do this. I want to do this. It's now or never, because if I don't do it now, I will lose confidence" I say in my head.

I take off my jacket and set It on the end of the couch. I stand in front of Aleks and ask him to get up.

"Babe" I say standing somewhat in front of him.

"Yeah Eddie?" he asks, looking at me.

"C-Can you stand up for a second" I say, a bit shakily.

He nods slightly and stands up, and looks at me.

I take a deep breath as my mind tells me to go ahead and do it.

He stares at me for a second, confused why I'm just standing there.

I slowly get down on one knee and take the black box out of my pocket. I take a deep breath before I speak.

"A-Aleks...We have been together for months now, and I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Aleks babe, Ive loved you from the start and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Aleksandr Vitalyvech Marchant...Will you marry me?" I ask as I stay on one knee, holding the open box in hand.

{Switch the POV}

Aleks P.O.V

I get up as Eddie told me too. As we both stand there in silence, Im beginning to wonder why he told me to stand up. He then gets down on one knee and takes a black little box out of his pocket. He then tells me a something, then I hear those four words I've been wanting and waiting to hear for forever.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

My heart beat was going at a million miles per hour. I stood there, Somewhat sweating and shocked at the same time. I wanted to speak but it's like my throat was so dry, and it was like it was squeezing and I couldn't talk or barely breathe. My vocals felt like they were gone and my heart felt like it was ripping out of my chest.

"A-Aleks?" Eddie asked, worry in his voice.

I wanted to answer him with a yes and hug him tightly, but I couldn't do anything.

I was frozen in place and I wasn't able to do anything. Eddie kept calling my name, tears in his eyes. My eyes were still widened and I stood there in front of him. Next thing I knew I was slowly fading into darkness and the last thing I heard was Eddie calling my name and screaming for help.

Then I blacked out ...

----------------------------

Damn dude...I kinda cried a bit writing this. The feelings kinda hurt meh on this one. But yeah...Uh there's that. :D hope I don't get yelled at for this x3

Vote!

Comment!

Share?

An follow if ya want! (:

Bai space cats! *salutes*

Baiiii~Angel :3