Chapter 18

Eddie's P.O.V

~2 weeks later~

I'm currently laying in my bed curled up quietly sobbing. Aleks hasn't come back from his walk in two weeks. I start to cry more until someone knocks on my door.

"Eddie, Are you ok? I brought some food up for you" said Seamus softly behind the door.

"C-Come in" I croak out.

I hear the door open and I see Seamus walk in with a plate of food, and some water.

"Come on Eddie you have to eat. It's not healthy for you if you don't eat anything" said Seamus sitting at the end of the bed.

I sniffle and sit up wiping the tears that remained on my face.

"I-I miss Aleks" I say with sadness in my voice.

"I know buddy .. we all do" he said frowning a bit.

He hands me the plate and flashes a small smile.

"Please eat Sly" he said.

I sigh and nod picking up the fork and picking up a peice of steak that he made.

I lift it up to my mouth and eat it, slowly chewing. I continue to eat until I'm finished with the meal. I put the plate down and pick up the water bottle he gave me to drink.

I twist off the cap and take some drinks from it.

"T-Thank you Sea" I say, putting down the water bottle.

"Your welcome Eddie" he said.

"D-Do you think Aleks will ever come back?" I ask tears almost filling my eyes.

"I-I ... Well he should, and we hope he comes back" he said rubbing circles on my back trying to comfort me.

"I miss him so much Seamus" I say laying my head on his shoulder finally crying.

"I-It's gonna be ok Eddie" he said tilting my head up, making me look at him.

"Just trust me" he said looking me in the eyes.

I nod knowing I can trust him. He has never broke his promises.

"Now Eddie if you need me I'm going to be right down the hall, ok?" he says.

"O-Ok Seamus. Thank you for t-the f-food" I say sniffling.

"Ok buddy" he said smiling getting off the bed, grabbing the plate and walking out of the room, shutting the door after him.

I sigh deeply and lay back down, curling up under the covers, slowly drifting off into sleep.

Aleks P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I've been here. So far I've fucked up like 10 times and have gotten beat for it. He has been nice to me sometimes, but then he changes to a raging monster.

And usually after I fuck up, I get beat then he force fucks me. I feel like I'm living in hell and I want out. I miss Eddie .. and Seamus, and everyone else. I haven't even seen daylight in two weeks! I feel like I'm in darkness for the rest of my life. Will I ever get out of this hell?

I suddenly hear the door open and James walk in.

"Y-Yes Sir?" I ask looking up at him.

"I'm going to be going out to get groceries. I want you to clean the house, but don't leave the house because I WILL find you if you leave. Do you understand?" he asked looking at me.

In my mind I instantly have hope but I don't show it in facial expression.

"Yes Sir" I say plainly.