Chapter 8

Eddie's P.O.V

"Can I at least explain?" asked James. Go ahead..i guess. I said. "Ok.....the reason I kissed you is......because I-I love you, he said quickly. I have loved you ever since I met you. Jordan told me about you back then and once he told me you were moving in I was so excited, and I couldn't wait till you got here. Once I saw you I couldn't barely stand myself around you. I was going to tell you how I felt that day....until you said you were going out with Aleks. I was so upset so I ran outside into the night. I've been so sad ever since that daday but I guess I can't do anything about that now....". said James. I sat there frozen in place while my mind kept thinking about what he said. "E-Eddie?" asked James. W-What? I asked as he knocked me out of my thoughts. "I told you my story, are you ok?" asked James. yeah I'm fine I- "hello ?" Said the nurse as she came into the room. "I just wanted to say that after I change his I.V he can leave." she said as she finished up and took the I.V out of his arm, and patched it up. "OK he's ready to go!" she says as she writes out his prescriptions to take home. I help James up out if the bed and take his clothes out of his bag to put on. " Ok James , get your clothes on so we can get out if this hospital" I said. "I-I need help." said James. "why would you need he-.....oh never mind I will help you." I say as I look at his broken arm. I open the door and we both walk in. I help him take off his shirt and pants, and slip on his shirt. "j-James ?" I ask. "yes sly?" he asks. "c-can you put on your boxers and pants by yourself...or do I have to help you with it?" I ask. "I-I can't" said James as he looks away. "ok I'm going to hurry with this ok?" I ask "o-ok" says James as his face turns red. I gulp as I slowly slip off his boxers and put them in his bag. I quickly grab his pair of boxers and slip them on him, along with his pants. "ok your done" i said as I got up off the floor and turned my head away. "th-thanks Eddie" said James as he walked out of the door. I sigh as I pick up all of his stuff and take it to the car. We both get into the car, and I start it up. we drive silently back to the house. As we get to the house, I help him out of the car and help him inside the house. I put his stuff in his room, and go to my own room. As I walk into my room I see Aleks on the computer. "hey babe I'm glad your home!" he says as he comes over to me and wraps his arms around my neck as gives me a kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist as our kiss get hotter. I gently squeeze his butt as I lift him up. He wraps his legs around my waist as I carry him to the bed. I let him straddle me as I pull him closer to me. I lick his bottom lip begging for entrance. He slightly parts his mouth as I dart my tongue into his mouth. He moans into my mouth as I our tongues battle for dominance. I won as I explore his mouth. I lick every part of his mouth as Aleks moans into my mouth again. I part from the kiss as I take off his shirt along with mine. I get up and push Aleks on the bed. I hover myself over him as I start to kiss all over his neck trying to find his sweet spot. I keep kissing as biting until I hear a loud moan come out of Alek's mouth. I move my kisses down from his neck to his chest, down to his pants. I slowly slip of his pants, and I palm him through his boxers. "mhmmm" moaned Aleks. I kiss around his erect member and I bring my finger around the hem of his boxers." E-eddieee" whaat I said as I mimicked Aleks. "P-please t-take them off said Aleks" I take his boxers off exposing his hard erect member. He sits up and takes off my pants and boxers in one swift move. I get into my dresser and grab out a bottle of lube. I squeeze some on my hand and I cover it on my member. "Aleks.....are you ready?" I ask. "Y-yeah... go ahead" he says. I slowly push myself into him as Aleks balls up his fists trying not to scream out in pain. I slowly start to rock my hips forward as I hear Aleks start to moan. "mhmm baby faster" moans Aleks. I give him what he wants as I start to thrust faster. I moan as I grab his member and start stroking it in time with my thrusts. I move my member inside of him trying to find his prostate. "Ahh baby I'm almost there !" cried Aleks as I thrust deeper into him as I hit his prostate. "Ima-Ima cum eddie!" said Aleks. "Cum for me baby, show me how much you love me" I say as he throws his head back and cums on both of us. I thrust a few more times until I cum inside of him. I moan out his name as I rode out my orgasm. I pull out of him and lay beside of him. I pull him close as I kiss him on the forehead as we both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! sorry for te horrible ending v-v. I didn't really know how to end this chapter, sorry. but anyways thanx for so many reads!! I'm so happy ^.^ Well goodbye my little fluffs and fluff balls, have a flufftastic day or night!