Chapter 7

Eddies P.O.V

After we finished the game I asked Jordan if I could tell everyone something. He said yes and I got up pulling Aleks up with me. Everyone we got to tell everyone something..me and Aleks are officially....dating! I say as I look at Aleks. I see his cheeks go flush and I pull him closer to me so he won't be more embarrassed. Everyone starts congratulating us with " that's wonderful" and claps. I turn towards Aleks and I put my arms around his waist and he put his arms around my neck and I give him a passionate kiss. As we pull back I see James run up too his room. While everyone started playing another game I run up to James room and knock on his door. James! Open this door....or I will get someone to open it for me! I yell. I go back downstairs and I get Seamus to open the door. He gets it open but then James run past us. Dangit! James I say.

~a few hours later ~

It's about 2:30am and he hasn't been home. I decide to go get him so I get my shoes on and look for him. It's cold out there and there is fog. I spot someone laying on the bench of the park. I decide to go over there and see if they saw james. I walk over there and I see James laying on the bench. I gasp as I see he is shaking and he is pale. I pick him up bridal style and run back home with him in my arms. I bring him to his room and cover him in his covers. I walk back into the living room and play more games with the guys until I fell asleep.

~next day~

I wake up an stretch my arms and get up to get a drink. As I take a sip of my water I hear a scream "AHHHH!" "Wait that sounds like....James....JAMES!" I think as I put my water down and run up to his room.i open the door and gasp without trying not to scream. I run over to him and say. "J-James.... Wh-what happened?" No-n-nothing he says as he rocks himself back and forth,holding his wrist. I walk towards him and look at his arm more. *gasp* I see blood on his shirt and on the floor. I see his bone stick out of his skin. I see Jordan,Seamus, and Aleks walk in and gasp. I pick James up and yell "LET'S GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" I get in the car holding him in my arms. Jordan drives us too the hospital and the nurse takes him into the emergency room.

James P.O.V

I wake up to a bright light shining in my face. I look around and see that I'm in the hospital. I cringe as I look at my arm. There was an i.v in it and a cast over it. I hear the door slam open as I see Eddie run in to come next to me. E-Eddie, "yeah?" He asks wh-what happened to me and why am I in the hospital. He tells me that when he came in my room that my bone was sticking out of my arm. And I broke my arm and wrist in four different places. I look at him and see that his face was puffy and his eyes were blood-shot. Why is your face red? I ask. "I was s-so worried about you and I cried alot" he said. Oh ok I say. He takes my hand in his and starts to cry again. E-Eddie. "Y-yeah? " he says . Stop crying I say as I lift his chin up. I look in his eyes and lean in and press my lips onto his. "His lips feel so- wait.... "STOP STOP HE IS DATING ALEKS! WHAT AM I DOING ?!" I think in my head , he just sits there still and I pull back.... Eddie I-I'm so so so so-sorry i-I wasnt thinking! I'm sorry I say. I regretted what I just did but At the same time I loved it... But I knew I could never have him. E-Eddie ? I ask. "Y-yeah? He says staring at me. I-I'm so sorry....can you forgive m- "stop james...." He gets up to leave but I grab his wrist pulling him back down. Can I at least explain? I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp there is the seventh chapter. I hope u like it! Leave a comment in the message box telling me what u want. Vote if you want more! I appreciate it and it helps soo much! See u all soon! BAI!

:3