Chapter 12

Aleks P.O.V

I storm off out of the house slamming the door after me. I groan in frustration as I walk along the sidewalk. " I can't believe Eddie did this to me. He kisses Rachel and made out with her." I say to myself.

"It's cold out and snowing and I have no warm clothes on" I say. I continue to walk until I find myself at a park. I sigh as I walk over to the swings. I brush off the snow on the seat and sit down. I remember when me and Eddie had came here day after day back in the summer. We had so much fun here. We would stay here for hours on end just chatting. We always left when it was midnight dark out, and we would walk back together. I smile at the thoughts of me and Eddies friendship back then.

I look at my phone and see I have four missed calls and three texts. I check them and see they are from the creatures. One of them said:

Seamus: Hey Aleks. Where are you? Eddie is here crying and worried about you.

Then another one said:

James: Aleks. come back to the house. Eddie is worried sick about you.

I sigh as I get off the swing and brush the bits of snow off my jeans. I stuff my hands in my pockets as I walk to a coffee shop.

I walk in and smell the scent of fresh baked cookies and drinks. I step up to the counter to see a woman standing at the counter looking at the cash register.

"Ahem. Ma'aam?" I ask

"Oh, hm. Sorry sir what would you like?" she asks with a smile on her face.

"I would like a caramel latte please" I say.

"Ok dear. I will get that for you in just a sec" she said as she walked to the machine and fixed up the latte. She walked back a few seconds later and handed me the drink.

I handed her the money and walked out of the shop. I drank some of my latte as I walked back to the house.

Once I get there I open the door and shake the snow from my fluffy brown hair.

"There you are Aleks. Where the fuck have you been?" asked James.

"I've been out walking. Why are you so worried? jeez. Im 21 I can go walking" I say as I slip off my jacket and put it on the coat hanger.

"Well, all of us have been here comforting Eddie while you have been WALKING" Said James.

"Well I'm sorry mother for trying to clear my mind" I snap back.

" Well feel free to go in there and talk to him, if ya like" James said as he walked off into his room.

"God. He really needs to stop having his panties in a bunch" I say to myself as I take another sip of my latte and throw it in the trash. I sigh as I walk into the Eddie's room where everyone was. I hear loud sobs and constant speaking. I knock on the door and everything went silent. I hear the door knob twist to see Seamus at the door.

" Oh hey Aleks. Nice to see you here" said Seamus

"Oh come on Seamus. You act like IM the damn bad guy when I wasn't the one to kiss a girl while dating someone else!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

" Well are you gonna come in and speak to your boyfriend and talk it out?" he asked.

I nod my head yes as he,Dan,And Sp00n walk out of the room leaving me alone with Eddie.

I walk forward into the room and shut the door. I look at Eddie with his head hanging low. " Eddie. Look at me" I say to him

He slowly raises his head up to show his eyes are red and puffy with a tear stained face. " Y-yes?" he says

I look at him dead in the eyes and asked him, " Why did you do it?"

------------------------------------------------

Heyo everybody. Sorry for the delay again .___. I got stumped for a bit. but here it is! hope y'all like it. A bit of a cliffhanger there hehe ^-^ but anyways. Uhm...vote and comment if ya want

SUBC~