Chapter 20

Aleks P.O.V

-Beep- -Beep- -Beep-

I groan and throw my hand on the snooze button on my alarm clock. I sigh and sit up, and throw the covers off me. I put my feet on the floor, and slowly lift myself up. I exhale in, then out, taking a deep breath before yawning. I move my hair out of my face, noticing it's getting longer. I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I walk to my drawer and grabbing out some clothes.

I lazily walk myself to the bathroom, and shutting the door. I put my clothes on the sink, and I turn on the water in the shower to hot.

I strip down of my clothes and step in the shower instantly feeling the water waking me up. I smile slightly as I start to wash my body and my hair.

.

.

After I'm finished I turn off the water and step out, and grabbing myself a towl. I dry my hair and body off and put on a gray striped v-neck shirt, with some baggy shorts. I take my clothes and walk out of the bathroom and put them in a hamper.

I sigh and walk over to my door and open it, and walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing myself a poptart from the cabinet also. I sit down at the table and eat my breakfast as I look at twitter on my phone.

After I finish eating I get up and throw the wrapper away. Before I turn around someone wraps their arms around me, and I feel light kisses on my neck.

"Hello babe" said Eddie.

"Yeah?" I ask as he slightly sways us back and forth.

"Wanna fool around a bit?" Purred Eddie.

"I'm not up for it right now babe, I'm kinda still upset about..James" I say quietly.

Eddie turns me around and puts his arms around my waist. He smiles at me slightly and kisses my forehead.

"Ok Aleks. I understand" said Eddie sweetly.

"But we can cuddle" I say with a little baby voice.

" Oh my god your so fucking adorable" giggles Eddie as he interlocked both of our hands as we walked up to his room.

When we got in his room he shut the door and pulled me onto the bed with him. He pulled me close to him, snuggling me.

I lay there as he has his arms wrapped around me.

He tilts my head up, making me look at him.

"I love you Aleks" he said before he catches me in a kiss.

He pulls back seconds later and smiles at me.

"I love you too Eddie" I say, giving him a peck on the lips before I lay my head on his chest, enjoying our time together.

--------------------------------

Uh sorry for not updating for a bit ._. I was busy. Oh and I have something important to say.

I will be ending this book soon .. I WAS planning on making this until chapter 30 or 40... But I feel like this is going no where and I don't wanna stall this....but... Even though I'm ending this book...there will be a sequel right after it! Yayyy I sequel, it's not ending foreverrr!! huehue, but yeah I'm gonna make a sequel once I end this book. This book will end near chapter 25 or 26. It will not reach chapter 30 sadly...I've always wanted to make a book with 30 chapters or more...maybe I will because soon I'm gonna make a Jeamus..or Jamus book...Someone told me James and Seamus's ship name was changed but whatever. But yeahhh that's the important thing I needed to say ^-^

Vote!

Comment!

Share?

An follow if ya want! (:

Bai my wonderful and beautiful..and handsome space cats! *salutes you all*

Bai~Angel :3