Is There!!??

Chapter 1

April 4th 7:05 in the afternoon,Is there anybody out there?Can anybody hear me screaming for help?Screaming to be let out my own mind?I don't want to have horrible shit stuck in my head and keeping me held like a prisoner.

How rude of us.Hello everyone!My name is Maryanne.And I have a matte red 2016 Silverado 1500.And my name is Arielle.And I have a metallic two-tone pink and black 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner.

Sorry for not introducing ourselves.I got caught up with something and just wanted to let so much out.There's so much held inside that,y'all need to know that,something needs to be let out of me.Maybe Ariel too but,we'll figure all that out down the line.

Now let's continue with me again!

Time goes by....11:58 in the evening,Is there any possibility that im going to get through the day without it being any judgement,selfharm,low self-esteem and everything else that comes after it?I sure in hell hope so.That way,I can not be in a not so good mood that I want to be.

Everything's getting boring as fuck and im starting to go back to my old habits,but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.As long as the shit im going through,doesn't go more sour than it already is.If I clear my head more and get the negative shit out and away,I could have less stress and more peace.Is there anyone out there that understands me?

Lets jump on over to Arielle life....

Time goes by....3:17 in the morning,Is there a reason to why I am still stuck getting tortured and played with by everything and everyone?Why do I got to have complicated decisions in my life?The complicated decisions that put me in a rough spot,to break free from?

When im sleep,I can take certain people soul's,it's like I do this little thing while im sleep then boom,it's mine.Like everytime I would wake up and go back to sleep,that's when another soul get's taken.Yeah I know,it sounds weird as fuck,but im telling you the truth.Is there anyone else that can do that?

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.