"I'm used to it"

Chapter 13

3 year's later,July 6th 11:13 in the evening,Having to hear someone saying that they're used to something,can be the saddest thing to have to hear them explain,even if it's real hard for them.I've been used to more thing's than my parent's and family would ever comprehend what's really going on or wrong with me.

One time I was on a date,you know it's all going good and everything is working out just great,until thing's start to come out more and more,that wasn't suppose to.I start to open up to him and give him all of my interest,when I shouldn't have.I should have known not to do that on the 3rd date,but I was so anxious and interested in him,that I didn't want to fuck anything up.I wanted him to know what he was getting himself into,but later on down the line,he fucked up and end up treating me like the other's,knowing that I've been used to it.Luckily I met Heidi and Trevor dad,before he passed away.He was the only one that didn't do or treat me like the other's,he was so different and 10x's more amazing.

Time goes by....1:20 in the morning,I know my life isn't that interesting compared to Arielle's,but I don't care.This is my time and my fucking story,not Arielle's or anyone else.I'm just a little angry person,that needs and wants to be hugged and cuddled.Hell loved on and not tooken for granted,by any means necessary.Right?

Now Arielle did come up there to the jail and payed for me to be free and be on probation for 3 year's.I appreciate all of it,I really do,but there's just the fact and point that she's been lieing and hiding shit from me.Fuck it,im go be used to it anyway,but I got off probation yesterday and today is my birthday,im going to be me and have some fun.

I grab my key's and go get in my matte red 2016 Silverado 1500 and start heading to go meet up with some people for some drinks.Don't worry,im going to be safe and not fuck anything up.

Now let's jump back to Arielle life in Ohio....

Time goes by....12:59 in the afternoon,I start to dial Maryanne number....The phone starts to ring....

Hey,what's up?

Not much,how about you?

None just taking a nap,what do you want?

Happy birthday,knuckle head.

Thanks,but you couldn't just text that to me?

To late now.

Fuck it,yeah,Maryanne says.

I'll talk to you later.

Alright.

Call me when you wake up.

Okay.

Wait,quick question....

What's up?

How did you get busted that day,Arielle asks?

I rather not talk about it.

Okay,well that's it.

Kk.

Hangs the phone up.

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.