Memories

Chapter 17

September 3rd 2:03 in the morning,The negative memories are irritating the hell out of me and I just want it all to stop and let me go.Stop holding/dragging me down.Stop bringing back memories that damn near killed me and made me want to kill myself.

I can seriously say that I officially hate all the personalities that was fucking me over and that killed Sofie over hate.I don't feel horrible for hating them but,I do feel terrible for what they've done and hidden from me ever since Sofie's death but,that was almost 10 year's ago.Nothing matters foreal right now.All that matters is that,whatever happens to me,this was always my story,my life and etc.

I enjoyed every fucking bit of it,without a doubt and I appreciate everyone enjoy hearing me vent!Y'all are great listener's!I love you all so damn much,no word's in the dictionary or universe can describe any of that feeling!

Time goes by....6:39 in the morning,Maryanne are you okay?

Yes im fine,why you ask?

You don't look like it.

What am I suppose to look like?

Not the way your looking now.

Whatever,it's just a normal face.

No it's not.

How you figure,Maryanne asks?

Because,your not looking like you usually would.

I'm fine.

Alright.

I'm just waiting for my heart to stop ticking like a bomb.

Ticking?What are you talking about?

Just come here and listen to it.

Um okay,Arielle says.

*Arielle listens to Maryanne heart*

Wow that's fucking creepy.

Told you.

How long has this been going on?

I don't know,I lost count.

That's sad.

No it's not.

Why you say that,Maryanne asks?

Because,what your going to see and find out,is going to haunt you.

What do you mean?

After all my heart been through,it needs to be set free.That's all it ever wanted.

It can be set free in a different way.

Your right.

*Maryanne pulls out a 9mm,cocks it back and aimed it straight to the heart*

This is my last option.

There's other ways.Put the gun down,Arielle says!

No.You asked if im okay,now you know im beyond not okay.

I see that.Put the gun down please.

No.

Ever since your husband died on this day,thing's has been getting out of control for you.

Don't bring that story up.

You don't want me to bring it up because,you know it'll hit your heart hard as hell and you'll put the gun down.

Not this time.Goodbye sis,maybe I can do what you did when you died,Maryanne says.

No!It's not the same.You don't have to do this.

*Boom*My heart finally stopped ticking!*Sad giggles come out Maryanne mouth*

*Maryanne body drops to the floor*

No!Maryanne!?Maryanne!?Please wake up!!I remember all the bad and great memories we had together!I wish I can take all the lies and bad shit away.Please wake up!Please!

Now let's jump back to Arielle life in Ohio....

Time goes by....3:11 in the afternoon,I'm sorry to say this but,I don't want to talk about anything for the rest of the day or etc.As every one knows,I lost a huge part of me that will never come back.It's sad when people who gave you the best memories,become a memory.That's going to fuck me up way worse and longer now.

So until then,im going to be on my own for awhile.Enjoy the rest of y'all day's and don't feel bad for what has happened to Maryanne.She'll love for y'all to enjoy y'all day's,do it for us!

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.