I remember when my Demons were my Friends

Chapter 10

June 14th 10:18 in the morning,Godmother funeral was upsetting.Godfather didn't tell anyone what happened that night.Everyone just thinks that she got robbed,before we got there.Typical shit that goes on around here.

I start to dial Maryanne number....The phone starts to ring....

What is it?

Are you still mad at me?

You lied and kept this from me for awhile,no call/text,no nothing,So what do you think?

I know and I said I was sorry.You gotta let that shit go.Be glad that your still alive and not in jail.

You got a point there.

Thank you.

Shut up.Now what do you want,Maryanne asks?

Just seeing how your doing after what happened in Boston.

I'm doing great.How about you?

Everything's great,haha....

Are you okay?

I'm peachy.

Oh okay.Wait,what kind of peachy?

Peachy as fuck,Arielle says.

Oh alright.

Yep,im glad your alright.

Me to sis.

I love you.

I love you too.

Talk to you later.

Kk,Maryanne says.

Hangs the phone up.

Time goes by....4:44 in the afternoon,I remember when my demons were my friends,now it's like what the hell happened?Where did they go?It's hard for me to try and reach them.Ever since I used the Ouija board to try and communicate with them,they haven't been notice for awhile.I'll say,since April 7th of this year.
Damn I miss them so much and want them to come back.Well not all of them,just the good one's and the one's I really need in my life again.Theirs a very special demon that I loved so much and got along with.Her name was Elizabeth,no last name and she was very unique,like not only that she's a demon but,she's also part vampire too.

I don't wanna talk more about it right now.Chat later,I guess!

Now let's jump back to Maryanne life in Florida....

Time goes by....7:28 in the evening,My phone starts to ring....

Hello?

How are you doing?

I'm doing great.How about you?

Eh,it's a little tough what happened.

I understand and im sorry,but it wasn't right for her to try and kill me.Me and you kept in contact,so you basically knew what was up on my work.I wasn't lacking.

I know I know.Everything's all good,we just need to stick with the story and take it to the grave with us.No matter what.

I got you.

Good,now are you looking for anymore work,Godfather Don asks?

Not at the moment.I'm going to relax and get some shit off my chest.

Do what you gotta do.

Thank you Godfather.

Don't sweat it.

Okay.

I'll talk to you later.

Yes sir,Maryanne says.

Hangs the phone up.

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.