Trying to STITCH your HEART back UP just to ACT like your OKAY allover AGAIN!

Chapter 12

June 24th 3:00 in the afternoon,These stiches hurting the fuck out of me every time I try to stitch and heal my heart back up,every time it get's a horrible feeling or had something terrible done to it.

My phone starts to ring....

What's up?

I need you to meet me at my house tonight.

Um why?

Something I would like to talk to you about.

Why can't you just talk about it over the phone?

I rather do it in person.

Alright.I'm grabbing my stuff now,Arielle says.

Good.

Why do you sound so upset?

I'm totally fine.

You say that,but don't sound like it.

Trust me,im all good.

Okay if you say so.

I know so,Maryanne says.

I'll see you when I get there.

Alright,be safe.

Will do.

Hangs the phone up and start packing a bag,locked up the house,went to go get in my 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner and start heading to the airport....

Time goes by....5:55 in afternoon,What should I talk about or let y'all know alot about me?Like what I been through?How am I still alive?What is going on in my heart and mind?

I will answer some now and the rest in a later time,cause it's more inside me that needs to be stitched,than you'll ever really get to know.

Now,I've been through so much and gotted tons of blood on my hands.It was this one time when I didn't do some right for Godmother Kill Joy,and she chopped one of my fingers off.Good thing I rushed to the hospital to get it fixed.I'm still alive cause,I know what it's like to survive in the world,I've seen more thing's than any other adult or child has ever seen.Death and suicide is going through my heart and mind,it erks me so damn much how it continues to reappear on and on in my heart and mind.

I'm going to rest my eye's and hopefully wake up in Florida already....

Now let's jump back to Maryanne life in Florida....

Time goes by....9:25 in the evening,Look me in my eye's and tell me that you wasn't lieing about everything,this whole time?

It's a little of both.

How?

Because,I didn't want to hurt you and I didn't want you to get hurt.

You could've told me about everything that was going on!You kept me in the shadows with your lies and bullshit!Why?

I wasn't thinking.I didn't know what to do or how to really explain for you to understand.I'm sorry that I kept you in the shadows with my lies and bullshit,please forgive me?

What else have you been lieing about,Maryanne asks?

Nothing.

You said that last time,then I found out more and more lies!

Honestly,there's nothing else that im hiding or lieing about.

Yeah we'll see.Wait,bitch your dead!How in the hell are you here right now?

I made a deal with someone,for goodness in return.

Who Satan?

What,no.God,Arielle says.

Oh cool.How did that work out,when you was killing people?

I don't want to talk about it or explain it.

Okay.

I'm going to bed.Where's your guest room at?

Down the hall,3 doors on the right.

Okay.

Night,Maryanne says.

Night.

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.