Is It Okay For Me To Jump!?!?!?!?

Chapter 4

April 18th 8:46 in the morning,So your just gonna come into my life,break my heart and leave?

I don't love you like I thought I did.

Eh,it's whatever.Who does,haha?

I hear that pain in your voice.Your lieing and you know it's killing you.

Yeah it is,oh fucking well.It's just my luck anyway.

We can still be friends.

Friends?I don't want to be friends,I wanted you.

You'll find someone better than me that treat you better,Maxine says.

Fuck you okay.You know how much pain im in!You know what we've been through.

Yeah I do know,and now im throwing it all away.

Why are you doing this?

I don't love you like I thought I did.

I can't live without you.

Yes you can.

If I were to kill myself....Don't you dare fucking cry,don't come to my fucking funeral,don't lie and say that you miss me,don't tell everyone how beautiful I was,don't tell everyone that you would've tried to help.Because,you never cared in the first place,so just don't talk to me anymore,Arielle says.

I'm sorry for what I've done to you.

Haha,no your not and you know your not.Plus it's funny how your breaking up with me through text,instead of on the phone or in person.I'm blocking you and starting back over.I hope you miss me someday.Goodbye!

*Arielle blocks Maxine number*

*Arielle sighs*I need some space for now,be back in a bit.

Time goes by....11:20 in the morning,I go get in my two-tone pink and black 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner and start driving around to clear my head....

My phone starts to ring....

Hello?

Where are you at?

Making moves.What is it?

I'm proud of you not backing down killing Maryanne.

It's whatever.

You made me proud.

Yeah,I bet,Arielle says.

Stop by later to pick up your extra earnings.

Alright.Anything else?

There's a job I need you to do.

What is it?

Shawn is out on vacation and was suppose to meet up with north side mafia.

Okay.When and where?

7 at the walmart warehouse,Godmother Kill Joy says.

I got you.

Thank you.Call me when it's done.

Alright.

Hangs the phone up and continued to drive around and smoke....

Damn you Shawn!

Now let's jump back to Maryanne life in Florida Miami....

Time goes by....3:00 in the afternoon,It's so gorgeous here and I've been thinking about moving here or getting a place out here for when I want to get away or take a vacation.Arielle haven't called me yet about me being able to come back and shit.Hell,she still didn't tell me why I had to up and leave town so fast,without getting to know the important reason as to why.

I really hope that Arielle is okay and not in any trouble or worse,dead cause she didn't follow Godmother orders.I ain't go lie,it's kind of scary to work for her,to be in the mafia and working for them.I love the pay and the job I do.

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.