If the Chatzy crew ruled Hetalia...

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" Yan said to..Yan? "NO, WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" Yan asked...Yan? "IM YAN, BITCH. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Yan yelled at Yan? "NO, IM YAN."

"IM SO CONFUSED!" yelled Yao with tears streaming down his face. "AGHHH WHICH ONE IS CHINA?!" Panda yelled running around in circles while waving his arms around.

"WAGGGGG GERMANY HELP MEEE!!" Italy yelled as he ran from.....Germany?  "ITALYYY STOP RUNNING FROM ME." Germany yelled back as he watched Italy run from...him?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONNNN?!" Yelled Finland as he was glomped by Sealand who was calling him 'MUMEH'.

"THE LITTLE BASTARDO PULLED MY CURL OFF AND NOW I WANNA FUCK EVERYTHING!!" Screeched Romano as he pointed accusingly at Sealand. "GO S ANTONIOS D" Sealand yelled at him.

"LETS MAKE CUPCAKES~!!!" Olivia yelled as she ran after a crying...Penny?

"IM TOO YOUNG TO DIEEE!" Penny yelled and stopped running right in front of Finland and Sealand. "IMPOSTER, DESU YO!!" the two Sealands yelled at the same time while pointing at eachother.

"I KNOW WHATS GOING ONNNNNN~!" A girl yelled and made all the countrys stop what they are doing. "ITS SIMPLE~" She pointed at the Yan who was dressed darker. "THIS IS 2P FEM CHINA." She pointed to Panda. "THATS YOUR CHINA, SWEETHEART." She pointed to the male China. "THATS GERMANYS 2P." She pointed at the Germany who was chasing Italy.

"THATS FEM SEALAND." She pointed to Penny. "2P FEM ENGLAND." and pointed to the girl named Olivia. "AND YOUR ALLLLLL OURRRRR PUPPETSSS!" -w- Yelled a boy The girls age. He was wearing a Pikachu jacket.

"BOW DOWN TO US." Lexi yelled and pointed to 2p America and Fem America.

"BOW DOWNNNNNNNNNNN PEASENTSSSS" Icey yelled and pointed at Feliciana and 2p Italy as well as  Iceland

"INDEED, BOW DOWN TO US NOW." Alice pointed to Olivia.

"CHATZY CREW RULES HETALIAAA!!" everybody said at once still pointing to the countrys they roleplayed.

"That's a good idea, bro..." Jynx said to Callie as she kept writing. "WE RULE HETALIA!" Alice yelled and pointed to the paper Callie was writing on. "YES, YES WE RULE EVERYTHING MUAHAHAHA." Alexis yelled.

"CHATZY CREW FOREVAHHHHH."