Oliver..is.....DEAD! and devil england is born.

Callie was hiding under Iceys chair, holding her machete. "Callie, get out from between my legs, it feels weird..." Icey told her. "But im scared of Gamzeeeee." Callie whined and hugged her legs. "DAMMIT CALLIE MOVE!" Icey yelled and yanked her out from under the table. "AHH!" Callie yelled and hugged the machete to her chest.

**** **** *** **** **** *** *** *** ***

Nobody would walk Callie to her room, so she had to walk the hallways by herself.

"Callie, Gamzee isn't going to hurt you,Love." Alice told Callie and rolled her eyes, before going to make some tea.

"HAHAHAH, BRO, YOUR GONNA  BE FINE!" Lexy said, laughing. "Its not funny.." Callie mumbled.

"Busy with Dave~" Jynx cooed, and watched Dave spin his turntables.

Everybody had turned her down.

Callie was rushing down the hall, when she saw Oliver running toward her. "Move!" He screamed and zoomed past her. "What...AHHH!' She screamed and scrunched into the shadows as Gamzee ran past her. God, Gamzee was scary when sober.

Then there was the sound of bowling pins hitting squishy flesh, and Oliver shouting 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN~!!" and then silence. Callie was scared sinceless, and scrambled to the nearest room, which happened to be Iceys. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!" Callie pleaded, banging on the door. "NO, I AM SWITZERLAND, STAY AWAY FROM MY LAND!!' Icey yelled from inside. "Pleasee!!' Callie screamed, she was crying, she was about to piss herself. xD

*** **** **** **** **** *** ***

Everybody was sitting at the table, well everybody but Callie, who was clining to Icey. 'What is it with you and the Sealands, and clinging to me and my puppets?" Icey mumbled, and rolled her eyes. "OKAY, LISTEN UP." Jynx yelled, and slammed his hands down on the table. He somehow had managed to get hold of Alfreds Bomber jacket...

"My puppet killed my other puppet, and almost killed Callie, so I got another puppet!" Jynx yelled, and Callie whimpered, being reminded of yesterday. "His name is England."

"Im right here, you idiot." Iggy said to Jynx. "No, not you." Jynx scoffed and moved England, behind him was England...but...he looked like a demon.....

And thus, devil England was brought into the picture

((XDDD I guess, im ooc or something, because I almost never get that scared!! I usually just get my metal bat and go investigate from afar...my motto is:'if you can hit it with a bat, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT FUCKER. XD and anyway so yeah Jynx got another puppet, and all that shit X3 okee bye))