Still...homestuck

"THE HOMESTUCK IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!" Alice yelled and held up Olivia again. "AND THIS KID WONT STOP INVESTIGATING ME!!" She yelped as John poked her backside with his pen, out of anger. >...>

"STOP. PLEASE STOP HONKING!! PLEAAASE!!" Lexy yelled, and ran away, only to be followed by Gamzee.

"CANT FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK,BROHA." Callie screamed and played 'Cant Fight The HomeStuck'. "COME ERE'" she said and grabbed John.

"STOP DANCING, AND HELP ME GET GAMZEE OFF OF KARKAT!! HES TRYING TO EAT HIM!!" Icey yelled at Callie, who was dancing to cant fight the homestuck with John, who was trying to investigate her dance moves, and ipod.

"jK bRo." Gamzee said to Karkat and smiled.

**** **** **** **** **** *** *** ***

"Okay, this HomeStuck shit is driving me insane..." Alice said to Lexy, who nodded in agreement. "HEY, IM RIGHT HERE!!" Jynx yelled, and flailed his arms around. "TRUE, ITS QUITE OUTRAGEOUS, BUT ITS SO CONTAGIOUS~!" Callie sang, still dancing. "STAHP!!" Icey yelled at her.

"Fine..." Callie mubled and went to the other room.

*** **** **** *** *** *** ****]

"GUESS WHO JOINED THE PARTY~!" Callie sang, as she dragged Frankie through the door."I had to literally drag her to this dimension..she wanted to stay with her cake." Callie said and sat Frankie down beside Anta.

"HEY, CAKE IS GOOD!" Frankie protested. "STOP IT!! ITS ATTACKING!!" She yelled as John investigated her. "Its okay, that's just Johns way of saying hello." Callie told Frankie and picked John up like a child. He immediately started investigating her head.

**** *** *** *** *** *** *** **

"Okay, Frankie, so this is Jynxs little space/room where he and his puppets crash." Callie said to Frankie and opened the door. Jynx was watching Dave spin his turn tables. "Uh...yeah." Callie closed the door and moved on. "And this is Alices little quarters." she opened the door and smiled. Alice was having tea time with Fem England and 2P Fem England.

"Alice makes them attend tea every couple hours." Callie told Frankie and smiled, moving on. "This is..." she stopped as she opened the door. "Lexys..quarters..." Lexy was blasting one direction music, and had Sollux, and Al dancing to it.

"IT BURNSSS!! Callie yelped and covered her ears, she quickly shut the door. "Directurds..." she mumbled and laughed, before opening Iceys door. "And this is Iceys little room thingy." she looked around. "Where..is...ice-"

"YAAAAH!!" Icey yelled and jumped on her. "I AM SWITZERLAND, STAY OUT OF MY LAND." She yelled and pushed Frankie and Callie out. "......mine is right beside yours.." is all she said and opened Frankies own door.

"DONT FUCK ANYTHING UP!!" She yelled up to Frankie as she went downstairs to dance again.

((woop woop! welcome to our little mansion in hetalia,Frankie!! more admins to join us soon -w- ))