Time To get everything settled

All of the admins where sitting down drinking coffee to discuss the hole fandom problem. The following admins which attended the meeting where ; Callie, Snow, Bri, Thor, Sammy, lexy, KK and Jynx.

"Alright! Lets discuss the 'puppets' we have. Name off your puppets, and how many you have" Jynx exclaimed nomming on a burger such as Alfred would. Jynx knew they'd be bitched at by the country if he was there. >n>

Surprising the sammy spoke up first which was odd, she she barely ever talked "Well for Creepypasta I have Ticci-Toby, and Eyeless Jack. And for Fandomstuck I have Supernatural, Creepypasta, ghost adventures and well Spyro- well wait no. . . OFF and Dangan decided to play Besbaw with him" she sighed, while Jynx and snow just snickered.

Callie flailed her arms up and sung out "I Have well. Lets do a count off! Lil cal-" she was stopped by Jynx putting her hand over her mouth.

"Thats enough okay? No singing"

"Well fine" callie pouted by coun. "For HomeStuck Lil cal, Rose, Jane, and female Karkat I believe. For hetalia for god knows how long until we roleplayed that with our puppets. 2p fem china and Sealand. FandomStuck I have My chemical romance and warm bodies. And as for the new fucking fandom! SLENDORMAN!" She smiled.

"Good. I'm glad to here so far we have a shit ton of puppets, not in use" Jynx said, with a sigh leaning back in there chair.

"Umm I'd like to say I only Have Equius Zahhak from Homestuck" Thor said smiling, with a towel on his shoulder.

"Only one?" Snow looked over at him with a question upon her face, while he just nodded.

"Alright" Jynx said writing all this down on a clipboard, tying not to lose track of them. "Lexy your turn"

"John, the scarf king aka harry potter, adventure time and 2p america" he beamed with a smile.

"4puppets alright, 1 under Homestuck 1 under hetalia and 2 under fandomstuck" Jynx said it out loud writing it down. "snow?"

"Does it matter? " she wait looking over at Jynx crossing her arms.

"Uh- well yes. I need it for the records"

"HEY WHEN DID YOU BECOME A RECORD KEEPER?!" Callie screamed

"Yeah! What records?" Bri said with a smile, floating around. Jynx just stared dumfounded at her when the hell did she learn to float- I mean c'mon that isn't normal.

"Fine them don't tell me, I'm putting you down for Jeff The Killer, Welcome to nightvale, Good omens, Dangan Ronpa, courage the cowardly dog, and Jake English"

"Fine then" she smiled, while Jynx rolled there eyes.

"Alright- who I'm missin-" Jynx was cut off my a very loud callie

"yourself!"

"Oh. Well yes, I have uhh. . . Lets see"

"You've forgetting your own puppets? "

"No- it's just. Well ruck. Yes"

"Aha you said ruck" bri said while laughing.

"Cod fuckin dammit you guys" woo. Jynx was now glaring at everyone, sammy had come up and started hrrrrrrrrrrrring next to Jynx again. His eye twitched.

"FINE. I have Homestuck, OFF, And hannibal for fandomstuck. Bro, Dirk, and Gamzee's clown ass for Homestuck. Hetalia I think Spain and Sweden And thats it. As for creepypasta I have Laughing Jack . /had/ lost sliver but kiddo went and let The Rake eat him!"

Kk smiled up at Jynx eating some cake she had "The rake isn't as fabulous as I~ oh and for puppets I have The Not as Fabulous as I, The Rake, IB, merchan, Mexico, magical modkka, kanaya and I think thats it"

"Alright so far I have KK's, Callie's, samm-" there sentence was cutt of by bri saying something very very loud in german

"a WHOA THERE. I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN." Bri said, while stepping(?) Down from her floating.

"Green isn't a creative color! " callie sung

"Myeh. There is a time and a place to be mucking around! "

"ASDFGHJKL JYNX NO" Callie flailed

"Anyways guys! You forgot me! The puppetsssss!!!!" Lexy faked gasped while bri had said that.

"How could we forget! You and Jynx are like the Roleplay couple" lexy said while fake gasping still.

"You shut your pie hole" Jynx said starting to get a bit irritated.

"I have jolly ranchers~ Radarie." Lexy said with a smile at Jynx

"no WOMEN KEEP TALKING I WANT THEM" Jynx was now sitting next to lexy trying to grab them from her.

"Yeah, Anywayss! I'm going to ignore that and you two since, only DW and HS and well google chrome and tumbrl are together! Anywayss! Doctor who, Invaders Zims, and tumblr for fandoms. Slenderman for Creepypasta And as for everything else I wasn't here for! So nobody! :D now where is the dam free food?" Sammy pointed over to a counter with food on it. With that bri was gone. She'd disappeared and the food. . . Well was gone.

After that everyone fled. Leaving Jynx alone in the room "Wow. They sure left in a hurry-"

"NOPE" sammy said with a smile noming on some candy Laughing Jack had given her.

"I wouldn't eat that. . . Nevermind. Fuck it. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Jynx said with a smile

"Wooo. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sammy smiled hrrrrrrrrrr'd back.

The end of this chapter, and all you motherfuckers will never understand the hrrrrrrrrrrring. It's a well thing between the two of them. Woo. Chapter end.

(( Woo. I probably forgot a lot of your char's Tell me down in the comments if I did. ))