WE ARE PUPPETS

"WAHHHHH, GERMANY I DONT WANNA BE A PUPPET!!" Italy cried to the Germany who looked less scary. "ITALY, SHUTUP THE ONE IN THE PIKACHU JACKET HAS A KNIFE." Germany whisper shouted to the frantic country. The boy in the Pikachu jacket whos name was Jynx smirked and waved the knife around. "I RULE YOU, BITCH"

"Do you like....water?" Penny asked Peter. They were sitting quietly beside eachother. YES, SEALAND WAS QUIET FOR ONCE. Only because the one named Callie had threatened to decapitate them. Peter nodded and eyed his twin.

"Lemme hold panda!" 2p Fem China stomped her foot and held out her arms to Yao. "NO! YOUR CRAZY BITCH" China yelled and held panda close.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU HORNY ITALIAN." 2p America yelled to Romano who was trying to hump him much like a small dog would a toy. "CHIGI, BASTARD STAY STILL PLEASE!!!"

2p Italy poked Felicicana with the tip of his knife and she jumped up ad yelped waving her white flag around.

"OKAY, LISTEN UP..YOU...YOU..." Alice started but was cut off by Alexis. "LEMME DO IT!!!" Lexy yelled. "I WANNA DO IT~!!!" Alice yelled back.

"ILL DO IT." Icey declared standing up in front of all the countrys. "LISTEN UP, PUPPETS. STARTING TODAY, WE OWN YOU MOFOS. SO COOPERATE AND YOU WONT DIE." Icey finished and smirked hopping down from the rock she was standing on.

"YOUUUUUU!" Jynx pointed to Spain, Scotland, 2p England, Sweden and Panda. "COME WITH ME OR DIE."

"YOU, YOU, YOU." Callie pointed to 2p Fem China, Sealand, and Penny. "COME WITH ME OR I WILL CUT YOU, OTAY?"

"YOU, AND YOU." Alice screamed as she pointed  at 2p fem England and Fem England. "THIS WAY PLEASE~"

"YOU,YOU,AND YOU." Alexis yelled pointing to America, 2p America, and fem America. "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO."

"YOUUUU YOUUU AND YOUUUUU." Icey pointed to Iceland, Fem Italy, and 2p Italy. "COME ON."

"WHAT ABOUT USSSSS." The rest said. "YOU...UM...MINGLE! YEAH!" Alice yelled

"THIS IS AWESOME." Jynx shouted as Alexis read the next part. "HELLA AWESOME." She said after she had finished. "LEMME SEE, I CANT SEE, MOVE YOU WANKER." Alice pushed Jynx and Lexy aside gently as she skimmed over it. "ME TOO," After icey read it they were all running around screaming "CHATZY CREW ROCKS, YOOOO!" Except for Alice...she was screaming. "JOLLY GOOD!"