HAY GUESS WHAT?! STILL HOMESTUCK -w-

((Gonna try, and make this another really long chapter :33 ))

Two hours after the previous events ((see last chapter :33 ))

. "KAR-KITTY~!!!" Nepeta yelled as she tackled him to the ground and started licking his horns. "HEY, STOP THAT!!" He yelled and tried to pry her off. "NEVPURR~!" She said adding the cat pun.

"Uh, bro?" Icey asked Callie, "Yes~?" Callie answered. "Could you get your puppet off of mine?" Icey asked. "Nope, I ship NepKat~~~~" Callie told her, shaking her head, pissing Icey off.

"LISTEN, BRO. I JUST WANT NEPETA OFF OF KARKAT." Icey said, raising her voice a bit. "But~"

"BUT NOTHING!!!!!" Icey yelled, and started to drag Callie to Nepeta and Karkat, but Callie got up and scampered away.

**** **** *** **** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Yes, it was so scary~." Alice told Lexy as she sipped her tea. "Ah, yeah..i bet.." Lexy told her and drank her Coke. Alice was telling Alexis about what happened between her and Olivia.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!" They heard Callie scream as she ran past them, Icey in tow. "Is...she okay?" Lexy asked Alice. "Oh, yes, she should be fine~." Alice reassured Lexy and sipped at her tea again.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!" They heard Callie again, as Icey ran past them this time, with Callie running after her, Holding  a machete. "Uh...Is Icey okay?" It was Alices turn to be worried this time. "Uh..i dunno.." Lexy told her, shrugging.

"WAHGGGGGG!!!" They heard Callie once again, as she ran past them, Icey chasing her holding a rocket launcher.

"Where did they get the weapons?" Alice and Lexy asked eachother simultaneously.

**** **** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Meanwhile, with Anta and Frankie :33

"Okay, Iceys not here, now you can see Iceland!!" Frankie whispered to Margaret as she opened Iceys doors. "YAAY~!" Anta whisper shouted as she scampered in.

"I DONT MOTHERFUCKING THINK SOO~!!!" Icey yelled as she stepped out of the closet, holding the rocket launcher. "AHHHH!!!" Frankie and Anta screamed. "Callie ran off and told Russia on me..." Icey said, shivering. "And I really wanted to use this thing~"

*** *** *** **** *** *** *** **

"APPLE JUICE,DUDE. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO SPOT!" Dave yelled as she pushed Jynx out of the way, and reached into the fridge. "HEY, IM THE MASTER HERE." Jynx yelled and pushed Dave. "Oh yeah?" Dave asked and shoved Jynx.

"HELP US, JYNX!!!!!!!" Frankie and Margaret yelled as they ran past Jynx and Dave, with Icey chasing after them, of course with the rocket launcher.

"HEYYY!! STOP!!" Jynx yelled, running after them. "NEVERRR!!" Icey yelled back, still chasing them. "GAHHHH!!' Frankie and Anta screamed, turning a corner.

**** *** *** **** *** ** *** *** **

"What in Bloody hell is all that noise?" England asked himself, as he peeked around the corner, to see Jynx chasing Icey, and Icey chasing Frankie and Antarctica. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled, making Icey look at him. "GAHH!' He yelped and hopped behind Germany. "What are you doing?!" Germany yelled at England, who pointed to the mad girl, coming straight for him. "GAH!" Germany grabbed Italy and started running away, leaving poor Arthur to face Icey by himself.

"Uh..H-Hello~!" Arthur said to Icey, smiling and waving.

"See ya." Icey said, without emotion,and putting on pitch black spy glasses.

BOOM

Jynx sweatdropped as he heard the rocket launcher fire. "My puppet..." he mumbled.

((okay, not as long as I hoped it to be...but eh...))