RANDOM FREAKYNESS AND LOTS OF SCREAMING XD

"EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS-~!!" Frankie sang out to Anta and a couple of other puppets as she started clapping her hands. Everybody stared at her with a dumb expression on their faces.

"I said clap, motherfuckers" Frankie hissed and came up beside Margaret.

"GAHH!! WE'RE CLAPPING WE'RE CLAPPING!!" Anta squealed and started clapping.

"You better be."

***** ****

-MEANWHILE WITH ALICE AND LEXY-

"Nah, IM PREETY sure That the queen isn't more important then McDonald's..." Lexy said and tapped her chin.

"Take it back you bloody wanker!" Alice yelled and grabbed Russia's pipe.

"YOU PSYCHO BRIT!!" Lexy screamed and ran away.

**** ***

"LOOK AT HIM!!" Jynx flailed and waved Gamzees hand in front of Callie's face.

"DENIED!!!" Callie screamed and slapped his hand away.

"HE AIN'T DAT SCARY!!" Jynx told her.

"GET HIS JUGGALO ASS AWAY FROM MEEEE!!" Callie yelled and took Lil Cals hand and slapped Gamzees hand with it.

"HEY, MRS JUGGALETTE YOU AIN'T GOT NO ROOM TO TALK!" Jynx yelled back and slapped Lil Cals hand with Gamzees hand.

"DUN CALL ME THAT!!" Callie flailed and bitch slapped Gamzees with Lil Cals hand.

"DUN SLAP MY PUPPET WITH YOUR PUPPET!!" Jynx told her and flailed himself.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST ADMIT YOUR A JUGGALO!!" Icey flailed.

"JUGGALETTE**" Callie corrected and mad the fishy face.

"HA!" Jynx and Icey said and pointed at Callie.

"WHAT!"

"HoNk."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH GET HIM AWAYYYYYYY WHERE'S KARKATTTT WE NEED A SHOOSH PAP HEREEEEE" Callie yelled and ran away, dragging Icey and Lil cal with her.

"WHAT ABIUT ME?!"

"YOUR PUPPET, YOUR PROBLEM!!" Icey yelled.

((Idk I winged it and MOTHERFUCKER DUN SLAP CAL -3- xDDD I wish I was hyper ._. Nah I'm just weird...that's all.... Hueudhfheuejehfhej))