OH FUCK NO

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAA NAAAA, NANA NA NA NAAA" Lexy sang, spinning Sollux around the room much to his disliking.

"OKAY THAT'S IT!!" Sollux yelled and ripped himself away from the hyper girls grasp. He then ran into the living room where Alice and Frankie were talking about bringing KK into the deminsion.

"Eh...ill go get herrrr.." Frankie lazily said and opened the portal to the other deminsion.

-With KK-

"LETS GOOO!!" KK yelled and started dragging Frankie into the portal, she had been waiting forever for the chatzy crew to come get her, but they were always too lazy too, or busy with their puppets. When she found out Frankie was there before her (shes waited longer) she got mad and didn't come because she didn't want to see them. But now she was as excited at ever.

"Coming..." Frankie moaned and trudged through the green vortex thingy.

-Wth Alice-

"OH FEFRI DEAR~" Alice called out to her new puppet in a sing song voice.

"Oh god..what do you want now~?" Fefri asked her in the most polite tone she could muster.

"I Need to tell you a little about the importance of attending tea time~"

-With Jynx, Callie, Dave, Gamzee, and John-

"WHAT THE FUCK. MAN. STOP. BRO NOT COOL!!" Dave yelled completely breaking his poker face and pointing accusingly at John, who was merely sitting beside Callie quietly.

"Dave, go the fuck away, Johns not even doing anything.." Callie mumbled and took Johns glasses off, putting them on her, and her glasses on John.

"You can't talk to my puppet that way!" Jynx snapped.

"Oh, I think I can." Callie glared at Jynx >..>

"Okay, fine."

"Dude!! YIU can't let her off that easy!!" Dave whined and pointed at Callie.

"YOUR RIGHT!!" Jynx declared, standing up.

"Sit down" >...>

"Okay-"

"BROHA YOUR LIKE A CHICK MAN!" Dave flailed.

"YOUR SCARED OF YOUR MATESPIRIT!!" Dave yelled and pointed at everyone.

"AM NOT!! LOOK!!" Jynx told Dave and poked Callie's cheek.

"THAT PROVED NOTHINGGGGG!!" Dave pointed at Jynx again.

"ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING MAN?!" Jynx asked Dave.

"ONLY IRONICALLY!!"

"DUDE!! THAT DOESN'T FLY IN GHE MANOR!!" Jynx said.

"Oh..than me and Gamzee broke some rules.." Callie stated and shrugged.

"YOU DID DRUGS?!"

"JK" Callie shrugged.

"HoNk."

"THAT DONT EVEN SCARE ME ANYMORE" Callie squealed and glomped Gamzee.

"OKAY YES IT DOES!!" And with that she scampered away, dragging John and Jynx with her.

"You sacred of her." Dave whispered.

Jynx got tired of Dave's high bullshit and slapped him, rolling his eyes.

((XDD OKAY SO BASICALLY, DAVE IS ON DRUGS, LEXY ANNOYS SOL WITH HER 1D AND ALICE ANNOYS FEF WITH TEA..OH AND JYNX IS SCARED OC ME!! OKAY JK XD BUT SERIOUSLY IM TIRED SO BYE AND ALSO SORRY FOR MISTAKES!! OHHHHH AND WELCOME TO OUR MANIR KK!! WE HOPE TO ADD AWESOME CHAPTERS WITH YOU!! DONT WORRY NATALIE YOUR THE NEXT TO COME!! -w- ))