Germany gets sick of everybodys shit.

"ZHAT IS IT. IM TIRED OF EVERYONE RUNNING AROUND, AND YELLING, AND THE FANDOMS GETTING MIXED, AND EVERYONES SHIT." Germany yelled, loud enough for four stories above him to hear and everybody stopped short, staring at him.

"YES. GERMANY IS RIGHT. EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP." Callie yelled, flailing her arms and standing on a table. "HETALIANS, GO STAND WITH GERMANY, FANDOMSTUCKS, GO STAND WITH DW. HOMESTUCKS , GO OVER THEIR WITH KARKAT. CREEPY PASTAS, GO STAND WITH JEFF. ALRIGHT? ALRIGHT? AND ALL THE ADMINS FOLLOW ME~!"  Callie told everybody quite loudly and hopped down. "Admins, collect your puppets from each of the groups and report to your rooms, to wait for furthur instructions." she finished and whisked her puppets away from their group before retreating to her room, everybody else starting to do the same.

Not too later a voice crackled over a intercom, it was Jynx's. "AS THE HERO-"

"HEY, IM THE HERO." Alfred could be heard from Lexys room.

"SHADDUP." Jynx finished and began again. "LIKE I WAS SAYING, AS THE HERO AND THE BOSS OF ALL OF YOUZ FOOLS, I SAY WE KEEP THE FANDOMS SEPERATED FOR A WHILE SO THAT WE CAN KEEP A BIT ORGANIZED." she finished and the intercom shut off.

"When did we get a intercom..?" Poland asked KK and she shrugged, playing with IB and her dolls

******

"THIS IS SO BORINGGG." Warm Bodies groaned and made the fishy face -3- "I want to goo see Casssttttllleeee." he finished and Callie shooshed him. 

"Hush child." she said, holding Yan's panda.

*****

"I HAVE TO SEE HOMESTUCK GOD DAMMIT." DW yelled, banging on Bris door.

"NO." Bri yelled back just as loud, causing DW to back down and retreat to face plant on her bed. 

*****

"JFHGFEIRFJGHFJEOKFHVBJFOEKJGBNJFOKJENBRFVJIJENBNFJVIJNENRJFIVBJNB M'WIFE." Laughing Jack muttered and started flailing. "I have to see m' wife." 

"No." Jynx said simply, watching Gamzee, very carefully, just incase some shit decided to happen.

****

"OKAY. THIS IS SOOOO STUPID." Snow yelled and opened the door to a siren, which started blasting her ears. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." she screamed and kickd the door as she slammed it in defeat. 

***

(( -w- everybody gets seperated. ))