Germany and Italy try to escape...

"Hand me...the crow bar.." Germany sighed and held out his hand toward Italy who was struggling to figure out which one was the crow bar. "GAHHH! GERMANY HELP! WHICH ONE IS IT?!" Italy screeched as he emptied the whole box creating a large racket. 'SHHHHHH, They might hear us!!" Germay scream whispered to the crying country.

"Im sorrry!!" Italy whispered to Germany who was picking up the crow bar. "TAKE US WITH YOU, PLEASE, DUDE." America whisper shouted to Germany. "NEIN." Germany whisper shouted back. "Oh, please! I cant take it anymore!!" Britain pleaded in the quietest tone possible. "NEIN!" Germnay whisper shouted again as he started working the crow bar through the little metal fence that held all of the countrys inside.

"Careful, broha, it shocks." Said a voice who Germany thought was America. "Thank you, i know that..." Germany whispered. Germany looked up to see Jynx and Callie looming over him. "GAHH!!" He yelped and threw the crow bar backwards. The sudden change in weight made him fall backwards onto the  fence electrocuting him. "GAHHHHHH!" He yelled out again. "GERMANY!!!" Italy yelled and reached out only to get himself electrocuted as well.

"TURN IT UP!!" Alexis suddenly appeared out of nowhere and cranked the fence up. Callie, Jynx and Lexy were laughing their asses off. "Whats so funny?" Alice suddenly appeared and arted laughing herself. Jynx reached over and cut the fence off.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you~." He started. "If you try to escape..You wont succeed...cause we....are....EVERYWHERE!!!!!"

"WE OWN YOU MOFOS!!" Icey appeared out of nowhere. She must have been watching from afar.\

"OH YEAH!!!" Alice yelled as she reached forward to highfive Alexis who gladly returned it. 'WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSS MY FRIENDSSSS~!!!" Callie scream singed. "WEEEEE SHOCKKK COUNTRYSSS TIL THE ENDDD~!!" Jynx joined in.

"OW!!!!" Germany yelled as Italy tried to hug him. "IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!"

((heyyyy idk where this came from, just something random i thought of, so just shutup okay? xDDD ish bored as hell and this book is so easy to write -w- ))