Guess whos back? Back again? Chatzys back. Tell a friend ;D

Callie stood in front of the once thriving mansion full of happy members of the chatzy crew, and puppets of two fandoms. She sighed, remembering all the good stuff. The memories, the laughter, the tears, the shipping wars. She shivered and shook her head. The upset girl walked back into the Chatzy Mansion and was about to get some gasoline and a lighter and light the entire thing aflame, until she heard rustling behind her. She jumped and snatched a katana left behind by one of the striders and held it up as she spun around, only to reveal, Jynx, Snow, Julie, and KK, along with Kanaya West, Eridan, Kurloz, Nepeta, Rose, Dirk, Dave, Bro, and a few others.

"What The Fuck You Guys scared the hell out of me- Wait What The fuck!?" she squealed, happy anyway.

"We never left, you just put the mansion on hiatus for ages, silly!" Nepeta told her owner and smiled.

"Yeah." Julie shook her head and laughed.

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS SHE WAS ABOUT TO LIGHT THIS PLACE THE FUCK UP!" Jynx yelled.

"Shh." snow said and papped him.

"WERE REALLY UNDERREACTING!" Jynx flailed.

*****

Now that everyone was settled back into their dorms and such, everything was content at the Chatzy mansion. The only thing the chatzy crew has to say is, 'There WILL be updates. Really soon in fact! This book. is NO LONGER On Hiatus.'