Shit, lets cosplay.

Callie ventured throughout the mansion, with a baby dave hanging onto her arm, looking for something to do. She stopped in the living room and searched for the remote to the TV. Not finding it she groaned and set the Baby Dave on the couch where it crawled down and ventured away.

"FUCKING BORED-"

"Hello~" she heard a voice and turned around. There stood her new puppet Noodle.

"HOLY SHIT!" She screamed and fell backward.

******

"Murdoc. You cant bring that into my room..." Lexy told her newest puppet and pointed to the large pile of empty beer cans in the corner.

"Shutup." Murdoc said and flipped over in her bed.

*****

"2d! Stop being so lazy and give me back my CD's!" Jynx said and stomped her foot. She really wanted to listen to her music.

******

"LETS COSPLAAAYYYYYYY!" Callie yelled and slung Jynx's door open, flopping down on her bed, almost squishing 2d.

"Busy, and you cant just barge in here.-"

"COSPLAY I HEARD COSPLAY!" Lexy yelled and waltzed in as well.

"IF I COSPLAY WITH YOU GUYS WILL YOU GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF MY ROOM!?" Jynx yelled and was answered by eager nods and happy faces.

***

Lexy stood in the living room wearing black glasses and a What Pumpkin John shirt, and Callie was wearing a dark blue wig and a eyepatch, with a My Chemical Romance shirt on. While Jynx sat beside 2d, looking like fucking twins. Both had blue hair that stuck up in random places and pitch black eyes, with loose tshirts and jeans.

"Confuse." Noddle whispered and curled up.