Chapter 6

Sehun just shrug his shoulders and still thinking on who is that guy they just encounter earlier.

When he and Luhan arrived at their classroom, they noticed that from the door area, it smells really bad.

They saw 6 of their classmates are cleaning the whole area, and something they cover using a white cloth.

Sehun noticed that it was Jang Mi is one of them.

"Jang Mi?!"- he asked. As he and Luhan went near to them, and the others look at the new comers.

"What is going on here?!"- Luhan asked as he was covering his nose.

"And what is that thing your hiding at?"- he added with a annoyed tone.

Kris and Tao who just cleaned the tables, their uniforms has stains from cleaning. They both get the cover, Sehun and Luhan was surprised.

"It's Jessica?!"- they both said. "What happened?"- Luhan asked as he bend down to have a closer look.

"Just look at the board!"- Abby said. The boys look at it.

"Shit."- they both uttered. "Come on! Let's clean this mess up! Before Mr. Jun sees this!"- Luhan panicked.

"Lu-ge relaxed. The question is, where should we put this dead body? And I think they will point us that we did this crime."- Tao worried.

"He's right. It was still early, let's cover this dead body and were going on a mourge. And let's do the disguise."- Kris planned.

The others agreed. So they finished cleaning up the whole classroom. They also put an air freshener so that it won't be too obvious of the bad smell.

They quickly change uniforms into casuals. Good thing they have a black jaccket from their university.

The time is 7:18 am. 40 or more time till 8.

They secretly go to the back entrance of the university. It was like an abandoned place since the place is grassy and peaceful, old and spooky because there are a lot of trees.

"Gosh guys, the back entrance was so far from the building! We are just making our lives as hard as this way!"- Anna complained.

"Chill darling. No one uses this old gate in years, and this is the easy way to go to the nearby mourge. And besides, your the only girls that we bought here."- Kris said as he and Tao tried to open the old padlock.

Luhan, Sehun, Jang Mi, Mary, Anna and Abby are carrying the dead body.

But Jang Mi wondered about what just Kris said 'No one uses this old gate in years' and 'you are the only girls that we bought here.'

She wondered on how did Kris knows this and she even wondered on what Anna asked.

"Kris, how did you know about this short cut? I mean, this place is abandoned."- she said.

Kris and Tao just smirked and the old gate opened.

When they silently went out of the gate, they immediately walked as fast, and helping each other of carrying the dead body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How's it going?"- stranger #1 asked while smoking.

"1 down and 42 to go. And good thing that Sehun didn't even recognized me."- stranger #2 said as he drink a beer. Thy are all actually in a abandoned room in the university.

"What?! Ah shit! Next time, bring your back ups! Arrso?!"- stranger #1 said with the angry tone.

"Ok. But be sure to plan surely and play it safe."- stranger #3 said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a library period of Class
6-A.

Most of them is not reading books but instead making fun of everything, even the librarian cannot be beat by these students.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was at the last book shelf along with a girl.

He was actually kissing her neck.

"B-Baekhyun. Wait!"- she said as she was pushing the lad away from her.

"Rhya-ah..come on. Don't make it any longer. I know you like
it."- Baekhyun said with his husky voice along his kisses. But Rhya managed to put her strenght and pushed him again.

"Baek. I told you not now. Not until you make Anna pregnant."- Rhya smirked.

"What?! Hell no! She was your bestfriend! And you even told me to court her to be my girlfriend?! The heck!"- Baekhyun ruffled his hair because of frustration.

"(sighs) Ok. I'll give you an inspiration to do so."- Rhya bend down and Baekhyun was shocked that Rhya handed him her underwear.

"That was your inspiration. And mark my word, Anna was my EX bestfriend. Remember that she secretly like Chanyeol in which I've been obssessed for a long time! You should be thankful that I choose you and I choosed to forget Chanyeol."- Rhya said with a smirk and went away.

Then Baekhyun at first hesitate to accept it but he then smell it, at the middle portion and a smirk plastered on his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10:00 in the morning when Kris, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Abby, Jang Mi, Anna and Mary came back to school, still wearing their disguise.

"Now look what you just done! It was our recess time! Aish!"- Mary complained while Kris and Tao locked again the podlock.

"Come on. It was hard to explain to guys in the mourge. Keep asking questions, gooding we managed to go in there. I'm sure they'll be the one who will contact Jessica's parents."- Kris said.

"That was mean of us. I mean, don't you think that those guys will thought that we killed her?! And what if her parents will just magically went to our school for that crime?!"- Jang Mi said while the others just agree.

"No one knows us. Ok? If ever her parents will come here to confront Mr. Jun, they will just investigate again and if they asked us, we are innocent in this. So...sshhh..keep your mouths shut. Arrachi?"- Kris seriously said.

They all went back to their dorms to change their uniforms. Becaise their bags was left in the classroom. They also told each other to come back to their room together.

And when they are done..Tao opened the door and all of their classmates wondered on where the heck they have been for all this time? And how come there are 8 of them together.

"Where you guys have been?"- Eun Na asked who is seated at the teacher's table while her legs crossed.

"Probably on their quadro-
date."- Chen blurt out in which everyone begans to tease them.
(quadro means 4)

"You 8 students! Go back to your seats!"- someone from the door shouted and immediately all of the students went back to their seats.

"Is he?!...."- Lay asked and all of their eyes became wide.

to be continued...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Baekhyun being naughty!

1 down and 42 to go

Why on earth these killers is not contented?!

Anyway sorry for the wrong grammars and don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank you to all!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO