Chapter 34

"Hey guys!"- Baekhyun said to his friends and he bought someone with him.

"Rhya?"- they all asked.

"We talked some sort of stuffs. Rhya said that she wants to join us."- Baekhyun stated then they welcomed Rhya.

"Girls, I'm so sorry for everything I did before. Tell you what, I'll help you guys on your mission."- she stated.

"Are you sure about that?!"- Abby spokes.

"Yes. I need to help you guys so that we can capture the killer and everything will be back to normal again."- Rhya said.

"Welcome to the team, Rhya."- Mary smiled as they all gave her a warm hug.

"When shall we start?"- she asked.

"Right now."- Baekhyun smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Night time, Hannah along with Jennifer were in the pool side.

"How come Rhya would join those idiots?"- Jennifer asked as she sip her juice.

"No idea Jenn. She was weird you know."- Hannah answered.

"What a shame."- Jennifer laughed.

Then from the gate side, someone was in there, wearing all black that was observing them.

"Only one needs to die before 22 were only left."- she spokes then she hides.

"Jenn. We need to go back now. It's late already. I'll go and change first."- Hannah said then she went to the nearby cr.

Jennifer was still on the pool, swimming.

She was rhinking randomly until she think about Sehun again.

"I need to talk to him.."- she silently said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hannah was done in changing her clothes, when she came out she saw her.

"What are you doing here?! Your a traitor!!"- Hannah speaks.

Then she locks the door as she pull a knife from her jacket's pocket.

"What are you planning?!"- Hannah asked nervously.

"I am here to finish you up. You and Eun Na were no good minions to me."- she said as she was gitted her teeth due to anger.

"IFY. I'm tired of being your minion. But no worries, when I come out here.. I'm going to tell the Kings that you are one of the killers in this class!"- Hannah said as she clenched her fists.

"Sorry. You can't tell them now because this is your finish line. See you in hell!"- she said as she throw the knife like a dart and it hit straight into her heart.

Hannah was now coughing in blood.

"Y-Your a m-monster! T-th-they tre-treat you li-ke the-their fri-end.."- she weakly say.

"Your right. I am a monster. Don't worry, you'll met them all."- she smirked as she pull the knife from her chest and she hit her again.

"Sweet farewell."- She smiled then Hannah was now dead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jennifer was waiting for Hannah more than 35 minutes already.

She was so tired of waiting that she knocked the door.

"Hannah!! Come on!! I'm freezing here!!"- she knocked endlessly, then she decided to open the door and...