Chapter 36

That night, Chen and Xiumin were now back in their dorm room.

Chen was busy plugging their memory cards on his laptop.

Xiumin was watching a movie.

Chen looks at the memory cards of his classmates and friends, all got the same, but the answeres were not in there.

"Alright. This is the last one."- he get Rhya's card and plug it in.

As Chen open the file...he heard their voices speaking in the video..and when the lights went off.

Chen heard..

"What the heck is going.."- Rhya

"Don't move or else...your dead!"- stranger threatened.

"Please let me go!"- Rhya screamed when she dropped the camera.

"You shut up! You filthy bitch!!"- the stranger in black now dragged her away.

"HELP!! PLEASE HELP!!..."

Chen's brain was now analyzing about the situation on the film.

He was thinking, and thinking...

"We have an evidence Xiumin hyung. The voice was familiar but the face in this video was blurry."- Chen said then Xiumin immediately jumped out of the couch and went near to Chen.

"What? So we can finally catch the killer?!"- Xiumin asked.

"No hyung. The killer was indeed smart and I am very sure that the voice was really familiar. But now, I think I still need to analyze this
video."- Chen explained.

"Ok fine. Let's make sure that we're the only ones to know about this."- Xiumin said.

Chen doubt and look at him.

"What do you mean?"- he asked.

"I don't trust Gabriel, Dominique, Kevin, Jennifer and Jane here. I have a feeling that they have something to do on this situations we have."- Xiumin stated and it made Chen to think again.

He was thinking and have an idea.

"Umin hyung. What if we will call the others after the video analyzing thingy. Then we won't let those persons you mentioned to know that we have this evidence. Of course, our president will be there too."- Chen stated then Xiumin agreed.

"I'll make sure we will catch him this time."- Chen thought

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dominique was all alone in the basketball court, thinking on who will be there next target.

Then he suddenly recieve a call from Gabriel.

"Hey Dom...where are you now?"- Gabriel.

"I'm here in the basketball court, why?"- Dominique asked. He was now thinking that Gabriel was having another plan.

"Come over to my place. Take note. Only you can come. Ok?"- Gabriel said.

"Fine. I'm right over there. Just hold your horses down there."- Dominique said then he hanged up.

"What is he planning this time? It was weird that Kevin was not invited. I have a bad feeling about this."- he said in his thoughts then he walk out.

He was now walking alone, he encountered Xiumin and Chen.

"Hey guys!"- he greeted.

"Oh...Hi Dominique."- Chen replied.

"So...What did you guys bring? Did you find the killer? And what did you guys bring with you?"- he pointed a bag that Chen holds.